Chapter Ten.

Kayden's POV.

Watching my mate break down in my father's really broke me. He growled and held her closer, soon she fell asleep and I took her up to bed.

I walked back in and saw my father shaking with anger.

"A silver bat Emma, they beat her with a fucking silver bat." He spat.

I growled and the house shook. "They used that on her?" I asked. I felt Ace rising to the surface.

"She said they beat her with it and it was horrible." My father growled.

Pack meeting in the garden NOW. I growled through the mind link to the pack.

I marched to the garden with my parents closely behind.

"Where's Emerald?" I asked my mum.

"She went to her room." I nodded in response.

I saw most off the pack on the grass. I waited for a few more members.

When I felt like I was ready I began speaking.

"Recently I have found my mate and your Luna," Everyone cheered but soon quieted down. "But she has been through something very traumatic. Her former pack beat her and abused her. They treated her like a slave which some off you witnessed it today at Lunch when she made everyone breakfast but she stood on the corner facing the wall. She had told my father that they had been beating her with a Silver bat." I heard loud growls come from the crowd. "She had shifted into a white wolf being the Moon Goddess's daughter. If you could please be calm and patient around her she will mind link you or speak directly to you. Try not to make any sudden movements around her." Everyone nodded. "Emerald has taken a liking to her so do not disturb them. But most off all I want trackers to find her previous pack and tell me immediately. You are all dismissed." I said and watched some walk off and some into the pack house.

After that I sat with my parents and Elliot and Trey in my office talking about Nova and other pack business.

"Her voice is like an angel" My mum chuckled. "I mean she called me beautiful but had she really seen herself."

"You should see her, she glides like she is floating." Elliot chuckles.

I heard the bedroom open then close, I tilted my head and I heard more movement. I got up and walked to the bedroom and opened the door. There laid Emerald wrapped up in Nova's arm.

"Son I'm glad you found her," My mum wrapped an arm around mine and she leant into me.

"Me too mum, me too." I kissed my mums forehead and quietly shut the door.

After a few hours the tracker came back saying they couldn't track her scent because it washed away in the rain. Ace was pacing in my head giving me a headache, he said he even asked Miracle but being the daughter of the Moon Goddess, she doesn't want any wars or fights.

I said goodnight to some off the pack and my parents and made my way up to Nova. I just needed to be near her to keep my wolf and myself at bay before I lose it.

I walked in and hit with the scent off Nova and Emerald. I saw Emerald curled into Nova's side and Nova's arm wrapped tightly around her. I saw the blanket was nearly hanging off so I walked over and pulled it over them, I gave them both a kiss to the forehead.

I walked into the bathroom to quickly do my business. I quickly stripped out my bottoms and tshirt leaving me in my boxers. I grabbed the thin blanket and draped it over me.

Soon enough I fell asleep.