Chapter Thirty-One.

Nova's POV.

Turns out I am pregnant and also that Emerald could possible become a white wolf.

"Come on baby, everyone is waiting outside." Kayden placed his hand on the lower part of my back.

"Okay." I said walking towards the back doors.

I had to admit I was scared. I was scared of seeing everyone else. I honestly don't want to help them but the Luna in me has to make sure everyone is safe.

"Welcome Everyone." Kayden's voice boomed across the mini field where everyone was. "Sorry for the delay of the meetings. I understand that the hunters will stop at nothing to find a white wolf. There will be training everyday and school for the pups. Under 18's will attend school." There were a few groans. "No bullying with tolerated in my pack. If I ever find out about some bullying happening you will be banished. Any questions?"

"Who will be training us?" Someone shouted.

"Me, The Beta and Beta Female and Third."

"And the Luna?" Someone questioned.

Kayden looked at me silently asking for permission to tell the packs about my pregnancy. I simply nodded before he turned back around.

"The Luna is currently carrying my pup." All of a sudden our pack turned into their wolves and lifted their heads and howled into the sky.

"It's tradition. Every time a new pup is made the pack howls signalling a new life." Kayden whispered.

I watched as the wolves howled and a smile graced my lips. Kayden's hands slowly slid around my waist and landed on my stomach.

I was proud to be in this pack.

After everyone has finished howling they all changed back into human form but my eyes got covered before i could see any nude people.

Don't want you looking at any other males dicks. Kayden's voice floated through my head.

Don't worry Kay your's is the third biggest i've ever seen. I responded back making him growl loudly.

He finally uncovered my eyes and most of the men were wearing shorts and the women wearing dresses.

"Now to carry on. Hunters are coming." We heard a lot of gasps from arou