Chapter Twenty-Nine.

Kayden's POV.

I felt Nova stir in her sleep, and lift her bare leg over my bare legs. I felt her bare chest being pressed against my and her head tucked inside of my neck. Her soft breathing was very calming.

Yesterday after Emerald got taken, the anger if felt. I was so scared I was going to hurt Nova when she tried helping me calm down. But then her old pack turned up and didn't help my anger at all.

It was around 7:30am and last night let's say me and Nova had a very long night. Luckily I had a soundproof room.

When Nova threw up yesterday I mean it was gross but she said probably ate something bad. I think it was her nerves getting the best of her.

I soon felt Nova's eyelashes flutter against my skin.

"Mmm." She said. "Morning." She gave me a lazy smile.

"Morning baby, how are you?" I asked smirking.

"Stop it Kayden I know you want another round, now let me tell you not gonna happen."

"Okay." I began kissing down her neck.

"Kayden i'm serious." She said. I placed a light kiss on her mark and kissed around it. I heard her moan softly. "Fine one more round."

****

I saw Nova come out the shower in her towel, "One more round Kayden." I mimicked what she said before. "More like four."

"Shut up Kayden." She threw a hairbrush at me which I dodge.

"Shut up Kayden." I mimicked her again. Which earned something else being thrown at me.

She was just about to say something but she held her hand up to her mouth and ran back into the bathroom, I heard her vomit hit the toilet. I ran straight in there and saw her violently throwing up. I grabbed her wet hair and rubbed her back.

Once she stopped she leaned against the toilet and she had tears rolling down her face.

"We are going to the see the doctor now." I said sternly.

"No no Kayden, i've probably just got food poisoning give me one more day." She pouted.

"Fuck fine, but you are staying in bed." I picked her up and sat her down on the counter.

I grabbed her toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it before handing it to her. She brushed her teeth and after she was done, she washed it all out.

I picked her up and placed her in bed. I walked in the closet and grabbed a pair of her knickers and one of my t-shirts. I walked back out and saw her asleep on the bed. I let out a chuckled and put on the knickers and t-shirt. I placed her under the duvet and placed a kiss on her forehead.

I made my way downstairs and saw some of my pack members along with my Beta and Third in there along with Nathan.

"Well it's nearly 12pm, and look the Alpha is getting up now." Elliot gasped.

"Shut it." I growled playfully.

"Where's Nova?" Nathan asked.

"She isn't well." I said taking a bottle of water out the fridge.

"Wolves don't get ill." Elliot frowned.

"Maybe it's different because she is a white wolf." I said.

"Maybe, anyway my family are all sad." Nathan said.

"Why?" Trey asked.

"Because they feel so shit about what they done to Nova." This made a growl come from me.

I slammed my palm on the table. "Fucking good, they fucking beat her. Fuck I need my mate. Don't bother us for the rest of day. Remember she is ill so keep the noise down." I said before heading back to my mate.