Chapter Thirteen.

Aspen's POV.

For a the past few weeks I've gotten two more powers which were Water and Air. Let's just say we had one windy ass day and the house was basically flooded.

Emerald started to call me and Kayden mummy and daddy. Kayden nearly started crying. Watching them to really makes my heart melt. I've been speaking a lot more now, it feels good to talk after 3 or 4 years off not speaking.

Me and Kayden haven't done anything mate related yet. Like we haven't kissed or gone on a date. It's just making me question if he really wants me or not.

If he won't make the first move, I will. So what if I am the girl.

I began walking to the office because I knew that is where he is. I knock on the door.

"Come in." He speaks up.

I open the door and look around for anyone in there and its empty just him in there at his desk.

"Oh hey love." He smiles at me, making me smile back. I walk around and sit in his lap, I grab his face and plant one on him.

I've never done this before so I just go with the flow. I feel he is shocked.

I pull back and my eyes are wide. "I'm so sorry I shouldn't off done that." I look into his now black eyes filled with lust.

"No I should off a long time ago." His voice comes out husky which sends a shiver down my spine.

He grabs the back of my neck and presses his lips to mine. He turns me so I am straddling his lap instead. He runs one hand up and down my spine while one is tangled in my hair. I have on hand on the back of his neck playing with the little hairs and one on his shoulder to keep my balance. There are fireworks exploding in my stomach and sparks running everywhere that he touches. He pulls back and pecks my lips on more time before resting against the chair with our foreheads resting against each other. We were both panting hard.

"Wow." He spoke like he was in a haze.

I just nodded unable to speak. I was still rubbing the back off his neck and the other resting against his bicep.

Kayden's POV.

I couldn't believe it. It was like a dream, I had to keep my hands on her to make sure that was real. When she came in a kissed me then apologised, I knew that was my time to kiss her.

I have been waiting for that since she arrived. I've have lost count of how many damn cold showers I have had. She is so innocent yet she doesn't know what she is doing.

When we are asleep and she accidently rubs her backside on me. My wolf goes into a frenzy howl and yipping in my head. Then she will mumble for me to stop poking her which makes me chuckle. When she would were shorts and her short legs are so smooth and cute.

She was still panting trying to catch her breathe. Nova was rubbing the back of my neck which was causing goosebumps all over me and a very painful tent in my pants.

The way she was sitting was just too much for me to handle and well Kayden Junior.

Nova fell forward so her head was in the crook off my neck, I felt her breathing against my skin.

I was rubbing circles on her back for a while just listening to her breathing. Her hand stopped and her breathing evened out. I think she fell asleep. I chuckled at that.

I grabbed the hand that was on my arm and began playing with her short fingers and kissing the tips.

I bought the chair forward and began working on the paper's I was doing before. I kept one hand on Nova.

I was sorting out the patrol and training. That reminds me I need to start training Nova, and Emerald knowing she would want to do what we want.

When Emerald first called me Daddy tears were forming in my eyes, I really did love that girl. and I love Nova but I'm not sure if she loves me back.

I know I love everything about her. Her bright blue eyes, her dark hair. Her perfect red lips, her height. I just love everything.