Chapter Seven.

Nova's POV.

My eyes were fluttering open trying to adjust to the light coming in through a window somewhere. I shot up, I don't remember having a window in my room, and the only light was that stupid bulb. I looked around and saw I was on bed. The silky sheets were heaven between my fingers. Then I smelt it. That woodsy manly chocolatey smell. Everything came flooding back.

Me running from my pack.

Shifting into a white wolf.

Meeting my mate Alpha Kayden Black.

My eyes widen at his name, this isn't happening. I began breathing heavily. He was the most powerful Alpha in England. He was ruthless. He was a monster. Had no heart. The Alpha off The Dark Moon Pack.

I tried to slow down my breathing but the more breaths I took in the harder it became to breathe. I pushed myself again the headboard and gripped the sheets in my hands. I began panting, scratching my chest. The door flung open and my mate with a few people behind him were there.

"Nova? Nova shit," He walked towards me. I put my hand up to stop him coming any closer to me but he carried on walking towards me. I pushed myself further away from him and toppled onto the floor but I carried on pushing myself backwards.

"Nova what's wrong?" He asked gently.

"A-aren't y-you going to r-reject me?" I got out quietly.

He froze and frowned. "No, not ever Nova." He said seriously

I looked to the ground and saw my feet, but they were clear no scars, I looked up my legs and it was the same. Clear skin, practically dare I saw it but flawless.

A cough got my attention from my legs, I looked up and saw Kayden and as I remember the Beta and Third.

"What happened to you?" Kayden asked.

I shook my head, I didn't want to tell anyone. Especially my mate or ex-mate when he rejects me.

It's going to be painful but understand I wouldn't want a fat, useless mate.

"You are not fat or useless" I heard someone growl loudly.

I looked up and saw Kayden shaking with anger.

"YOU ARE MINE" He roared. "No one is going to take what is mine" He began muttering 'Mine' over and over again.

"Dude your scaring her" The Beta placed his hand on the Alpha's shaking shoulders.

"But she is mine" He growled.

"I know dude, but she isn't going anywhere" He said.

I didn't realise I was shaking until my teeth began to chatter and an uneasy feeling in my stomach began.

"Mine, Mine, and Mine" He began muttering again.

"Yours" The words came out my mouth.

Silly human he is ours and we are his. We can trust him Miracle said.

His eyes snapped up to mine and jaw dropped open.

"I-I" I stuttered. I just didn't know how to respond after them words.

I saw the Beta and Third smirk.

I was looking for an escape just out of this room.

I mean Kayden was there with his mouth opening and closing and the other two just smirking. And me in a shirt nothing else.

I looked towards the door that was opening and saw it was the bathroom. I mentally wiped some sweat from my forehead.

I pointed there but they looked confused. I pointed again.