Chapter 31: A break from Drama and Fun with Friends

A/N: I apologize a head of time if you fall asleep while reading this chapter.Anyways,

Enjoyyy....

~KittyKat<3

----------------------------------------

Chapter 31: A break from Drama and Fun with Friends

----------------------------------------

~Clover's POV ~

After my encounter with Mary and Katy I haven't seen or heard from them in weeks. Katy transferred schools and from what I have heard her modeling isn't going so well. Apparently she got fired for Being a Victoria Secret Model. She didn't know you couldn't be above a size 4. That must of been awkward. But other then that my life has been going great. The paparazzi have calmed down and are back to normal which is only half of my yard covered and them not following me to school. As for me and Andrew. Things are going Perfect. We have went on another date and he gave me a Necklace that had a Clover on it. Which I found was adorable. He gave it to me at a fancy restaurant we went to last Friday and He also ended up asking me to Prom. So far everything was looking up for me.

Right now I was wearing a pair of Black yoga shorts that had a fold over that was Pink then I was wearing a white Spaghetti strap tank top. You may be wondering what I'm doing, well right now I am sitting here playing the game of Life- and before you have those dirty thoughts I am playing the actual Board game Called Life. Jeez you pervs. Now like I was saying so yes I am sitting in my living room playing the board game of life with, Andrew, Tori, Jasmin, Chris, Zach, Jake, Jack and Michael. If you don't know who the last four guys are well they are from Andrew'a Posse. I needed a day of relaxation so I invited our whole lunch group over. We are out numbered by boys but we'll live. Times like this I wish Katy was here an didn't betray me. I won't say I wasn't hurt by what Katy did because then I would be completely lying to you but I do indeed miss her as a friend time from time. I was snapped out of my thoughts as a pillow hit me in the face.

"Oww what the hell was that for!!" I exclaimed.

"It's your turn." Michael said smirking. Oh another thing Andrews BestFriend got released from Jail. Yay! Please note my sarcasm. I have come to strongly dislike Michael. All the other guys are cool but he just annoys the hell out of me. I rolled the dice and had to move 4 spaces.

"Spin for a baby Clover." Michael said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Andrew lets see how many kids your gonna have." Tori smirked causing him to roll his eyes.

"Wow Clover and Andrew have been busy! I mean 5 kids. You just couldn't help yourself Clover now could you." Michael smirked causing him to earn a whack on the arm from Jasmin.

"Thanks Jaz." I said and she smiled at me.

"No problem you sometimes have to put idiots like him in their place." Jasmin said rolling her eyes.

"Yes Clover put Andrew in his place. I mean look at him. He is a big softy now." Micheal said causing everyone to earn a glare from Andrew as we all bursted out laughing.

"Don't worry soft or not your still hot." I said pecking him on the lips.

"We'll sense I'm a big softy I guess no one gets the drinks I bought. What a shame. I got the good stuff too." Andrew said with a sigh and shaking his head.

"Forget this!! Lets just play Never have I ever." Zach suggest and we all nodded.

"Why didn't we play this in the first place!" Tori asked as we put the shot glasses in front of us.

"I have no idea." Jake chuckled.

"I do. You all wanted to play that girly Sh*t first." Jack said with a shudder.

"Oh shut up !! You know you liked the game!! But anyways Lets just play, last one to get drunk wins." Jasmin said to Jack. Just for future reference Jake and Jack are twins but you can tell the difference of who is who by the color of their eyes and their voices.

"I have a feeling Clover is gonna be out first." Michael smirked.

"The only reason I got drunk so quickly before was because It was my first time drinking." I said glaring at Michael.

"Yea you sure are a crazy Drunk. I mean when you are drunk can we have a Hot make out session too." Michael said earning himself a punch on the arm from Andrew.

"That's my Girlfriend you talking about!!" Andrew said throwing him another glare.

"Okay Andrew you start the circle so go!"Jasmin said interrupting are argument.

"Okay never have I ever been a Model." Andrew said causing me a Tori to shoot him a glare.We quickly finished the shot glass that was filled with Vodka. It burned my throat a little at first but I knew it would be fine after another shot. I knew it was my turn so I said,

"Never Have I ever dated a girl." All the guys took a shot.

"Seems we have a challenger." Michael smirked.

"Seems we do." I smirked back.

"Okay my turn!! Never have I ever Kissed someone in the past 24 hours."Tori said causing Michael,Chris,Andrew, Zach and I to drink our shots. Andrew smirked as he gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Okay save it for the bedroom. Never Have I Ever been to New York." Jack said causing Tori, Chris, Jasmin, Andrew and I to take our shots.

"Are you guys purposely trying to get me drunk?" I asked. That had to of been my third shot in less then 5 minutes.

"Are you drunk yet?" Michael asked.

'No."

"Then obviously our plan isn't working to well." Michael said.

"Okay ignore him. Never have I ever went skinny dipping." Zach said causing everyone to take their shot except me.

"Jasmin!! You went skinny dipping?!?" Chris asked.

"Yea." Jasmin shrugged. Oh I feel bad for her she is gonna hear about it for weeks.

"Never have I ever played football on our high school team." Michael said causing Chris and Andrew to take a shot.

"Never have I ever dated two girls at once." Jack said and Michael and Andrew took a shot.

"See Clover your boyfriends cheating on you." Michael said causing him to he hit with a pillow.

"I already know his past with girls." I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay Chris it's your turn then Andrew." Tori said.

"Never have I ever been in Jail for longer then 24 hours." Chris said causing all the guys to take a shot.

"What's the longer time you've been in jail?" I asked them.

"All of Freshman year." Andrew said.

"13 months." Michael said.

"4 weeks." Zach said.

"6 Months." Jack answered.

"2 and a half months." Jake said.

"Why have they all been in jail for months or years and you have only went to jail for four weeks?" I asked Zach causing him to shrug.

"I never get caught." He smirked.

"What exactly do you never get caught doing?" Tori asked.

"Now that you girls don't need to know." Jack said and we continued our game.

"Never have I ever been on T.V." Andrew said causing Tori and I to take our shots. By now I was on my way to getting drunk.

"Never have I Ever Made out with someone in a Closet." I said slurring slightly.

"Looks like Our little Lucky is getting Drunk." Michael smirked.

"No I'm fine now take your shots!!"I said and Everyone took a shot and that's what we played till 12 in the morning.

----------------

I lost. I was the second one out after Jasmin. Michael and Andrew ended up tying though.

"Hey Clo their isn't any paparazzi out side. You know what I'm thinking?" Tori smirked.

"Party!!!" We all yelled and wiped out all of our phones sending messages to the whole school. Trust me right now the alcohol is talking,

About 3 hours later their was more then half of the school in my house. The girls and I ended up changing. I was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and A skin red and white polk-a-dot shirt that was strapless and tied in the front then a Leather Jacket. Also some black heels. For my hair I had it curled and put a big red flower in it pulling a few pieces back. I looked Bad ass but also had a country like look thanks to the shirt.. Tori had on a skin tight black dress and Jasmin was wearing a pair of black leather leggings and a red tube top. We all decided to look Bad ass and look Sexy. Don't judge. I'm pretty sure you all have heard red is a sexy color.

"Shot! Shot! Shot!!shot!!! shot!!! shot!!!" A group of guys yelled as they were standing around the pool table. I looked over to see Michael and Andrew trying to see who can drown a shot faster. I rolled my eyes. Boys.

"Clover!!" Stacey said walking over to me.

"Yes Stacey?" I asked taking a sip of my water. So far I have been drink water so I can sober up.

"We should totally like hang out soon." Stacey said me.

"Stacey just because I let the world know Im Lucky doesn't mean we are going to be best friends." I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever." She said and went to go flirt with the guys. It wasn't a good idea to start drinking water. I found out Michael thought it was a good idea to add straight vodka in the water bottles. If I wasn't completely drunk before I definitely was now.

"Oh em geeee Tori look!!!! It's a giant Elephent!!!" I yelled pointing to something in the pool.

"Cloverrrr theirs two!!lets go jump on them!!!" Tori yelled as we ran on my deck and into the pool landing on something. Or rather someone.

"Clover? Tori?" Jake and Zach said at the same time.

"Oh em gee!! Clover the elephants are talking!!!!" Tori exclaimed as she started petting Zachs hair.

"Give me a ride." I said smacking Jake's butt.

"Your drunk." Jake replied pushing off his back so I went under. I came up coughing then I glared at Jake.

"Sorry ladies we have to talk to Clover and Tori but we can meet up later." Zach said winking to the girls and they nodded and went across the pool to join the group of guys talking in the corner.

"What the hell?" I exclaimed coming back up.

"Your drunk. When you go under water it helps you sober up a little depending on how drunk you are." Jake shrugged. I grabbed my cup on the side of the pool taking sip but Jake took away my cup.

"You don't need anymore Jack Daniels in your system." He said shaking his head.

"Jackkk give me my drink!!" I slurred.

"Imagine if their were paparazzi here." Jake said shaking his head.

"Paparazzi!!!Where?!?" I said and started posing randomly.

"I should tell them about my My Unicorn!!! His name is Charlie!! Charlie wants to go to candy mountain!!! Jack take him to Candy mountain!!!" I said fist pumping for no reason. Yea I'm really drunk.

"Okay Clover. It's Jake not Jack. Andrew!!! Get your ass over here!!" Jake yelled over to someone walking out of the house.

"Andrewwww! Take Charlie to candy mountain-n-n!!!!" I exclaimed as Andrew lifted me out of the pool.

~Andrews POV~

"Yea I think it's about the party ended its already 4 in the morning." I said picking Clover up bridal style and Jake nodded.I walked Clover up the stairs to her bedroom and laid her down on her bed.

"Can you change?" I asked Clover and she nodded talking off her party outfit that I might add looked Hot as Hell on her. I took off my shirt and handed it to her to put on. She laid down again and sighed.

"Andrew can we get married one day?" Clover asked me looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes we can get married one day." I said taking off my pants and sliding in next to her.

"Can we have a big wedding!! Oh and have 3 kids!!" She exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Yes Clover we can have a big wedding and have 3 kids." I said chuckling.

"We should make if a red,gold and white theme and make it.." She trailed off as her eyes slowly closed and she passed out.

"Goodnight Clover." I murmured kissing her forehead.

--------------------

~Clover's POV~

The next Morning I woke up with a pounding headache. When I opened my eyes I winced as the bright sun shined in through the window. I slowly got up to see two little tablets and a glass of water and a note from Andrew saying to come down when I'm ready. I took the two tablets and got up grabbing a pair of white sweatpants that said Love down the right leg then I grabbed a pink tank top and hopped in the shower. I took a quick shower got dressed then went down stairs.

"The walking dead has arrived!!" Michael exclaimed as I walked in causing him to receive a death glare.

" I am never drinking again!! My head feels like a thousand bricks." I groan sitting on the stool.

"Sarah stopped by earlier." Tori said causing me to gaps.

"Oh gosh the house must of been a mess!! Does she know about the party?!?" I asked panicked.

"Yea she knows that's why she sent a cleaning company in this morning." Tori said with a smile.

"I seriously Love Sarah. Best manager a girl can have." I said as a plate of food was sent in front of me.

"Thanks." I said to Andrew.

"Jasmin made it before her and Chris left. They said something about visiting their Aunts." Andrew shrugged.

"Oh remind me to thank her later. Now why are you still here?" I asked Michael.

"Aww Clover I'm hurt you don't want me here." Michael said putting his hand on his heart. I only raised a eyebrow not fazed.he rolled his eyes and said,

"Jeez you ruin all the fun. I'm leaving soon anyways. I'm meeting up with a few people." He said.

"So Tori, I think today should be a lazy day and we should start planning our road trip." I suggest and she nodded.

"Wait you guys are planning a road trip. And I didn't hear about this?" Andrew asked.

"Yupp." Tori said grabbing my now empty plate.

"Well when are we leaving?" Michael asked.

"You are not coming with us." I said glaring at Michael.

Of course he didn't listen and now our trip is scheduled for everyone to come. Yay. Please note my sarcasm. That's how we spent the rest of the day picking out places we want to go around the world.

----------------------

A/N: I personally don't like this chapter. Like at all. I feel like its boring and not interesting. So again I'm sorry if you fell asleep. I'm not proud of this at all. It's not a important chapter so no one really has to read this. I don't mind if You guys dont comment or vote. :/ Anyways you all know the drill,

Comment,

Share,

Vote,

Fan,

~KittyKat<3