|3|

Chapter 3,

Mimi

"So where y'all wanna go next?" Eric asked the twins who was in the backseat. "Uhh, the zoo!" Lyric yelled. Mace nodded. "Yea" "Okay, the zoo it is" Eric said stepping on the gas. I looked out the window and watched as all these cars passed by. "Mommy" I looked back when I heard Maceon call me.

I took my sunglasses off and gave him all my attention. "Yes baby?"  I asked. "You and Daddy being nice to eachother?" He asked. I frowned wondering what he meant. "What you mean?" I asked. "Y'all not being mean to eachother" Lyric added. I looked at Eric who was staring from the corner of his eye.

I know they hear us argue from time to time, but we mostly try to keep it on the low. "We're always nice to each other baby, but sometimes I have to be mean because daddy always making mommy mad.

Like when Lyric takes your toys Mace. Don't you get mad?" I asked. He paused for a second then nodded. "Yea!" I smiled little. "See"
I smiled and they smiled back. I looked at Eric and slightly rolled my eyes leaning back in my seat.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

"Owwee, look!" Mace and Lyric ran towards the fish scaring most of them away. I smiled a little and folded my arms across my chest. "We should do this more often" Eric said looking at the huge fish tank. I looked at him then back at the kids. "Yea.... They look like their having fun" Eric looked at me.

"Why do we argue all the time?" He asked. I sighed and shrugged. "I wish I could tell you. Maybe we're to much alike" he nodded his head. "I guess you right" I looked at him and opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"What?" He asked. I shook my head. "Never mind.... It isn't important" I mumbled. He stared at me a couple seconds before turning back to the kids.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

"Say bye to y'all daddy" I said. They both ran up on Eric and hugged his legs. "Don't go" Lyric said tugging on his pants. Eric chuckled and stooped down to their level. "I have to, but I'll be here tomorrow night to take y'all to dinner. How that sound?" He asked. The twins smiled. "Okay" Eric kissed their foreheads and stood up.

I walked him to the door. "You still taking them to yo mama house?" I nodded my head. "Yea... They haven't seen her in a while" Eric nodded and put his hand on the doorknob. He then turnt around like he had something to tell me.

"Octavia wants to meet them" he said. I frowned. "O-Octavia? The girl your dating?" He nodded his head. I scoffed and shook my head. "Why?" He shrugged. "Why not? I told her she'll have to hold off for now. We were only together for a couple months. I just wanted to ask if that was possible"

I shook my head. "Well tell her I said no, that's not gonna happen" Eric frowned. "Why not?" "Because I said so. So are you gonna leave or what?" I asked. Eric clenched his jaw and released it slowly; nodding his head.

"Okay, remember that" "Write it down, take a picture ion give a fuck"  he opened the door and walked out without saying another word. I rolled my eyes and slammed the door behind him making the twins jump. "I'm sorry babies" they looked at me and continued watching TV.

"What makes him think I want my kids to be around her?" I asked my mother while she made my plate of food. Mama sighed and put three chicken wings on my plate. "Baby it isn't that serious" "Isn't that serious? Mama please" I started rubbing my temples feeling a headache forming.

"They know who their mother is" "I know they know who their mama is, I just don't want them around that chic. I can't believe he had the nerve to ask" I shook my head. Mama sat my plate in front of me and placed a hand on her hip. "Naomi Marie, don't be selfish. Their his kids to" I shrugged. "I know"

"Okay, so what's the problem?" I sighed. "I don't want them calling another bitch mommy" Mama frowned. "I'm gonna excuse your profanity, for now. But you worry to much. Eric isn't gonna let that happen" "You must not know him like I do" I mumbled.

Eric

"So how'd it go?" Octavia asked placing my plate in front of me. I sighed and prayed over my food before eating. "It went well.... Besides the arguing part" Octavia sighed and rubbed my back. "Its okay, I'm sure it wasn't all that serious"

"I asked if you could meet the twins and she flat out said. 'NO'" She nodded her head. "Its fine..... I'll meet them one day, and hopefully I'll meet Naomi" I looked up at her and raised a brow. "What you wanna meet her for?" I asked.

"Let's just say I have a couple words for her, no offense but she sounds like a bitch" I chuckled. "Well I hope you chose those words carefully" Octavia raised a brow. "What's that supposed to mean?" She asked. "What you think she can beat me up or something?"

"Think? Baby that girl fight like a man...." Octavia scoffed. "Yea, I guess we'll see won't we?" I just looked at her and shook my head. "Yea, okay"

---------

VOTE/COMMENT

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES!

----------------------------------------

Eric in the multimedia