|20|

Chapter 20,

Naomi

I placed the phone on my ear and looked through the glass at my mother. She sat up straight and cleared her throat. "Hey... Mama" I said. She looked at me for a couple seconds before she opened her mouth.

"Ever since I had you three I swore I wouldn't let anything happened to y'all, but the devil got us all" I looked down and ran a hand through my hair. "Yo brother would turn over in his grave-"

"Ma don't bring Tyree into this, if he was here he would be the only one holding me down while I'm in here. You hadn't seen me in almost a month, don't start this shit rn ma.

Seriously I'm going through to much, I miss my kids and I can't see them cause ion want them to see me like this, your my mother don't you think your supposed to be cheering me up after all this shit went down? You talking to me like you didn't make me this way"

She just stared at me. "I know what I did was wrong-" "If you knew why didn't you listen to me? You let that man touch me, then kick me out. I was 12 mama" I said on the verge of tears.

"I went to therapy twice now, because of the same shit. I'm scared someones gonna touch my daughter and I'm not there to protect her because some jealous ass bitch wanted me out the way.

And what's worse nobody believes me, everyone thinks I'm crazy. Well I'm not! Y'all just don't hear me, but I'm right here. I'm not invisible" Mama opened her mouth to speak but I threw the phone, stood up from my seat and walked out the door. Fuck everyone✌

Eric

Octavia crossed her legs and took a sip of her drink. She had agreed to meet me up here to talk, I wanted her to drop the charges. And if she didn't I wouldn't make it my business to expose her"

"You wanted to talk?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Yea.... Imma need you to drop those charges" she looked at me for a couple seconds before leaning back into her seat.

"What makes you think I wanna do that?" She asked. I sighed. "Cause you're framing someone, and sending them to jail for something they didn't do" I said.
She was silent. "If you don't I'm gonna have to expose you" she frowned.

"You would do that to yo baby?" She asked. "No, I'm doing it for the baby. So drop the charges or else" "Or else what? You're not gonna expose me" I raised a brow.

"Or else I'll use this in court against you for full custody for the baby" she frowned. "You wouldn't" I smirked. "Try me" she scoffed and shook her head. "Fine, I'll drop the charges.

But this" she motioned to our bodies. "Is over completely" she stood up and grabbed her purse. "Bye" I waved her goodbye as she walked out the diner.

Mimi

"You're kidding right?" I asked Olivia she smiled and shook her head. "Nope, not one bit. You're getting out of here tonight for sure" I stood up from my seat and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Enough!" One of the guards said. I flipped him off making him shut up. I pulled away and ran a hand through my hair. "Who's picking me up?" I asked. "You'll see" I frowned a little.

"Who?" I asked. "Naomi I wanted to know if you had to tell me anything before you leave this place" she said changing the subject. I sighed knowing exactly what she was talking about. "Olivia-"

"They can't hurt you while your out of her Naomi. You can tell me" she said. I looked at the guard who wasn't paying attention. "Give me something to write with, and a sheet of paper" I whispered. Olivia nodded her head and pulled out a notepad and a pen. I wrote it down quickly before giving it back to her. "Don't read it now, wait till your gone" I said standing up. She nodded her head and put the note in her purse. "Thanks, Olivia. Really" she smiled. "Its my job"

Eric

"Yea, I'm on my way now. She doesn't even know I'm coming to get her" I told Camilla over my mobile phone. She sighed. "Aight, just bring my baby back alright? I miss her so much" she said.

"I swear y'all act like y'all in love with each other sometimes" I mumbled. Camilla sucked her teeth. "Well she is my child's auntie/godmother..... Just bring her back safely" "Will do" I said. I hung up the phone and made a right turn.

I pulled up in front of the gates and watched as they opened. I watched Mimi step outside the gates walking to the car. She got inside and buckled her seatbelt. "I knew it was you" she mumbled. I smiled a little. "Good or bad thing?" I asked. She looked at me and rolled her eyes a little.

"Just drive, I miss my kids" I pressed on the gas and began driving down the street. "My mama bringing them down here Sunday" Mimi nodded her head. "Alright" I looked at her for a quick second then looked back at the rode.

"You alright?" I asked. She nodded staring out the window. "Yea..... I never thought I would see the outside of that place again" she said. I was silent.

"After that miscarriage I didn't know what was gonna happen" Mimi looked at me. I sighed again, and made a turn. "You out now, that's all that matters" I looked at her and smiled. She smiled a little.

She looked up a the window and I watched as her eyes grew. I frowned. "Eric" I looked out the window and saw a speeding car come our way. "Oh shit!" I quickly tried to turn away when the car crashed into the side of the car making us flip over twice.

-----------------

VOTE/COMMENT

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES!