|18|

Chapter 18,

Mimi

I sat up a little as I watched the court room grew. Camilla Sebastian  came. Dre' needed to get back to LA and Mama still didn't come. "You nervous?" Olivia asked. I nodded my head. "Yea a little...." "When you get on this stand you can't be. The DA and I are gonna ask you some questions and you have to be honest" I nodded my head. "Got it"

------

"So how exactly do you know Miss. Octavia Watson?" Assistant DA Wanda Michaelson asked me. I sat up a little in my seat. "She's my ex's ....ex" I said. She nodded slowly. "When y'all met.... Did y'all have any problems?.... Disagreements?" I nodded my head.

"Yes" "Can you  give us an example?" She asked. I sighed. "My twins and I were supposed to drop my Eric's house-" "That's your ex? The father of your kids?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Yes" "Continue please"

I took a deep breath before speaking. "I was supposed to pick up Eric so we can go out for dinner, I accepted because the kids needed to spend time with their father.

So anyway I knocked on the door and there Octavia was. Half naked in the doorway" The assistant DA nodded her head. "Is that the first time you met her?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Yes"

"So that day forward you knew you were gonna have a problem with her..... Were you jealous or-"
"Objection, one question at a time" Olivia said. "One at a time Miss. Michaelson" The judge said. I sighed. She sighed and looked at me.

"Did you know from that day on, you were gonna have a problem with Miss. Watson?" She repeated. I looked at Olivia who was nodding her head. "Yes I did" I said honestly. She walked to her desk and grabbed her folder opening it and looking down at something.

"You messy asl and I don't want you no where near my kids. If I find out you were we're gonna have a problem"

I frowned a little. "Do you remember saying those words?" She asked me. I nodded my head.  "Yes" she looked at the jury and read it once more.

"You messy asl and I don't want you no where near my kids. If I find out you were we're gonna have a problem"

She looked at the jury and closed her folder. "So while Miss. Watson was being the sweet girl that she is-" "She's far from sweet" I said. "Silence" the judge said.

I clenched my teeth and took a deep breath. The Assistant DA smirked. "Nothing further" She sat at her desk. I sighed and sat back, ready for this to be over. "Miss. Young, do you know why your here right now?" Olivia asked standing up.

I nodded my head. "Yes, I'm being set up" I said. "By who?" She asked already knowing the answer. "Her, over there. Octavia" I pointed at Octavia as she frowned.

"She says y'all fought before she claimed you assaulted her..... Is that true?" She asked. I opened my mouth to answer her question when the doors opened. I looked up and frowned when I seen Eric stepping inside the court room.

"Miss. Young?" Olivia asked. I snapped outta my thoughts and focused on Olivia. "W-what was the question?" I asked. I looked back at Eric was was taking a seat in the back, on my side. "Miss Watson said y'all fought before she claimed you assaulted her. Is that true?" She repeated.

I nodded my head. "Yes" "Can you give us details....on what happened?" She asked. I sighed. "She caught uh..... She caught Eric and I, in bed" I said. "You say in bed like...." I sighed again.

"Having sex" I said. She nodded slowly. "What happened next?" She asked. "She then grabbed my by my hair and dragged me on the floor, punching me in my face uncontrollably" "And what did you do?" She asked.