|4|

Chapter 4,

Mimi

I walked up the steps to Eric's house. He said his lil girl was leaving so she should already be gone, we were supposed to go to dinner tonight and I decided we should go to my restaurant. I knocked on the door twice and stepped back. I looked towards the car, I could see the twins in their car seats.

I looked back at the door once I heard the locks click. When it opened my face immediately fell when I saw a brown skin girl with long black hair. She had a towel wrapped around her body. "Ohh, you must be Mimi" I raised a brow. "It's Naomi to you, where's Eric?" I asked.

She frowned a little taken back from my attitude. "He should be upstairs, would you like to come inside?" "Nah, I'm good. Just tell him to hurry up. Thank you" I turnt around and started to walk away when she called me back. "Uh Naomi?" I sighed and turnt around folding my arms across my chest.

"I'm sure Eric didn't tell you this yet but he's thinking about moving back to LA, and I was wondering if you decide to follow him we can be cool. You know, all four of us" I frowned. "When he say that?" I asked. "He been thinking about it, I thought you knew" I scoffed.

I was a tad bit angry but I didn't wanna show it. "Oh okay, cause your here right?" She was silent. I shook my head. "I thought so, look tell him dinners off for tonight we can do this some other time" she frowned. "I didn't-"

"Yea well you did, you messy asl and I don't want you no where near my kids. If I find out you were we're gonna have a problem" she opened her mouth to speak but shut it when she didn't have a comeback. I looked her up and down before walking to the car.

Eric

I walked down the stairs and frowned once I seen Octavia's purse sitting on the table. She was supposed to be gone. I walked in the living room and seen the door wide open, Octavia was standing in the doorway with a towel on and Mimi was walking towards the car obviously leaving.

"What happened?" I asked. Octavia turnt around and frowned. "What you sat to her?" I asked. She was silent. I sighed and brushed past her and down the steps following Mimi to her car. "Mimi" she looked back at me and scoffed. "What do you want Eric?" She asked. I ran up to her and grabbed her wrist making her turn around.

"Why you leaving?" I asked. "You told me she was gone, what if the kids was out the car and they seen her loose p- ass half naked in the doorway?" She asked. I sighed. "I really did think she was gone. I was in the shower, she said she was leaving" she shook her head. "What she say to you?" I asked.

"That you staying in LA" I frowned. "She said that?" She nodded her head. "Yea, she did" I shook my head in disbelief. "Well are you?" Mimi asked. I shrugged. "I thought about it, but I didn't want you and the kids going back and forth" she shook her head. "And she's the one that had to tell me?"

I was silent. She took her wrist back and fixed her shirt. "Keep yo dog on the leash Eric, before she get outta control. I wouldn't have to put my hands on that lil girl" I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. She rolled her eyes and continued her walk to the car.

I followed her trying to see my kids before she left. The window was already open. "Daddy!" I smiled and rested my hands on the door. "Wassup y'all?" I asked. Mimi got in the drivers seat and rested her head on the palm of her hand.

"Are you coming?" Lyric asked. I sighed. "Not today, but I promise I'll be over there to see y'all tomorrow" they both frowned. "Okay" they both said lowly. Lyric sighed and looked the other way. "I love y'all" I said. They both nodded. I sighed and stood up. "You happy?" I asked. Mimi looked up at me.

"Remember what I said" I sighed. "Naomi, it ain't that serious-" "Ain't that serious?" I nodded my head. "Its not, so calm yo ass down" I said. I closed my eyes and cursed myself remembering the kids were right there. They both looked at me their eyes shot open. Mimi shook her head and started the engine.

"Just remember what I said aight?" She asked. I was about to say something to her but decided against it. Mimi backed out the driveway and drove down the street.

I turnt back around and walked inside the house. Octavia stood there with her clothes on. "What you say to her?" I asked. "The truth" she simply said. I squinted my eyes. "I bet she didn't say anything to you. You just had to bring up the fact I was thinking about leaving ATL"

"I didn't know you ain't tell her, and besides her attitude is terrible. I don't like her" she shrugged. "Yea well you need to like her. That is my baby mama at the end of the day, and she has my kids so whatever she says goes.

If she tells you to jump off a cliff you do it without asking questions" she frowned. I walked up the stairs without saying anything else. I refuse to let her get in the way with my kids. That's something she needed to hear and if she down wit me she need to accept that.

-------

VOTE/COMMENT

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES!