|2|

Chapter 2,

Eric

I ran a hand down my face waiting on Octavia to get back, I never should've left her earlier but that argument with Mimi had me thinking. Octavia is the only one that kept me sane through all the bs with Mimi and all. So I made dinner, or tried to. I made lasagna. I wanted to have a real conversation with her, no bs.

The living room door opened making me stand up. Octavia walked through the door carrying a bag in her hands and her purse. She closed the door and locked it. She then turnt around and jumped when she seen me. She held her chest. "When you get back?" She asked. I smiled a little.

"A couple hours ago...." She nodded her head and pulled her jacket off sitting her bags against the wall. She threw her purse on the couch and took her scarf off. "What's that smell?" I smirked and watched as she approached the table. She smiled  once she seen the food on the table.

"You made all this?" She asked taking a seat. I nodded and sat across from her. "Yea... I was hoping we could talk" she nodded and smiled making her plate. "So talk" she said. I took a deep breath before speaking. "I know I should've been honest with you from the beginning, I'm sorry" she looked up at me waiting on you to continue.

I sighed and sat up a little. "The truth is.... I do still Love her, she's my first love but my feelings for you doesn't change. I'm with you now, that's all that matters" she nodded slowly. "I just feel like your not even trying to make the next step, I know we haven't been dating for a year but I feel this connection. I really like you Eric"

I nodded my head. "You keep comparing me to her.... Do you miss her?" I bite down on my bottom lip. "And you never told me why y'all broke up..." "I never told you because I didn't want you to see my different" she raised a brow. "What you do? Hit her" I frowned.

"Hell no, and she would've beat my ass" I mumbled. "So what happened?" "I cheated on her" she frowned a little and nodded. "Oh..." "But that doesn't mean I'll cheat on you" she nodded. "Okay. I believe you" I nodded. "But you still ain't answer my question" "Which one?" "The one when I asked you if you missed her..."

Shit. "No?" She frowned. "That sounded more like a question" she said. I grabbed her hand. "Nah, ion miss her" I said. She smiled a little. "Don't lie to me" I shook my head. "I'm not" her smile widened. "Good, cause I got a surprise for you" I raised a brow. "What?" She smirked and stood up walking up the stairs. "Come find out"

I shot up outta my seat and chased her up the stairs.

Mimi

"So you basically telling me I should go along with this" I said. Camilla nodded her head. "Just let them see their father, and your moms and brother up their. They haven't seen them in a while" I nodded slowly and stirred my drink. "What if that girls is there? I don't want her around my kids" I mumbled.

"They don't have to be, check into a hotel and let Eric come see them" I sighed and nodded my head. "Alright, I guess I can do that" she smiled. "So..... What are you thinking about doing for the kids birthday?" I shrugged. "We might go to Disney Land...." "Owwee, you should rent it out for the weekend"

I nodded thinking about it. "That'll be cool, having the whole park by ourselves" Camilla nodded. "Hell Yea, and you can invite Dre's kids. It'll be cool" I nodded my head. "Yea I'll see what I can do" "We want our invitation first though" I playfully rolled my eyes and sat up from my seat.

"What are you doing?" Camilla asked watching me walk to the house phone. "I'm gonna call Eric and be the bigger person" "Its like..... 1 a.m up there" I shrugged. "He betta wake up" Camilla chuckled and shook her head. I dialed Eric's number and placed it on my ear while I let it ring.

It ringed for a couple more seconds before someone finally answered. "Hello?" I frowned once I heard a females voice. "Uh Yea, this is Naomi I wanted to know of Eric was there" I said. She sighed. "Okay, hold on" I scrunched my face up as I heard her trying to wake Eric up.

"Naomi's on the phone" she whispered. I tapped my nails on the island impatient. I heard the phone move making me sigh. "Yes Naomi?" Eric asked in a sleepy tone. "Aye, I wanted to let you know that the kids and I are coming up there tomorrow. So they can see you"

"Okay, that's Wassup" I nodded my head as if he could see me. "Okay, that's all I wanted to say" "Aight, cool. Night" I opened my mouth to speak but he had already hung up the phone. I looked at the phone and sighed sitting down.

"So? What he say?" Camilla asked smiling. I shrugged. "Nothing much..... That girl had answered the phone" her smile immediately faded. "The hoochie?" I nodded my head. "Yea, they were in the same bed and everything" I shrugged. Camilla sighed and rubbed my back. "Its gonna be okay"

I frowned. "You saying that like I care, I don't care" Camilla raised a brow. "You don't?" I shook my head. "Nope, he moved on why can't I? I'm still young right?" Camilla nodded slowly. "Yea..." I smiled. "So when I come back we gotta go out" "Your not just doing this to get back at Eric are you?"

I frowned, shaking my head. "Nah, I'm doing this for me. I haven't had a decent date in almost a month. I'm tired of waiting" Camilla smiled and nodded. "Okay sis, I hear you"

The next day.......

Los Angeles California🌌

I threw my bag on the bed and watched as the twins took their shoes off. They got under the covers and drifted off to sleep. I love how they do everything together, they just don't like sharing with each other. I took my shoes off and walked in the bathroom trying to take a shower.

About 15-25 minutes later I walked out the bathroom with the hotel robe on and a towel wrapped around my hair. I grabbed a bottle of lotion until it was a knock on the door. I sighed and walked to the door looking out the peep hole. It was Eric. I slightly rolled my eyes and unlocked and opened the door.

"Hi" He said. I motioned him to come Inside. He walked in letting my close and lock the door. "Their sleep" I said. Eric nodded his head looking at the twins on the bed. "Y'all just got here?" He asked. I nodded. "Yea" "So tell me the real reason why you decided to come" I rolled my eyes. "Don't start. Omg" "I'm not trying to start shit, I just asked a question"

"I just thought they wanted to see you, that's all" He sucked his teeth and nodded. "I guess I believe you" I rolled my eyes again. "Okay, are we done here? I'll call when they wake back up" He sighed. "Call me as soon as they wake up" I nodded my head and motioned him to leave.

He looked me up and down before walking through the door. I closed and locked the door behind him. I took a deep breath and decided to get dressed.

---------

VOTE/COMMENT

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES!