|9|

Chapter 9,

Mimi

"I don't understand y'all.... Y'all fucked and still argue after" I shrugged. "We always argue, but that isn't the problem. If he still wants that lil girl he can have her, you know she left cause she thought Eric still had feelings for me?" Camilla frowned. "Now would you leave?" Camilla shook her head no.

"Nah, I would talk about it. Eric need to drop her. How old is she?" "I think around 23-24. Who knows? I'll be damned if she tries to hustle him out his money" she nodded her head. "True, but E stupid" I nodded my head in agreement. "I just hope he knows what he's doing"

"True" I took another sip of my drink and looked at the time. "I gotta go pick up the twins from day care, I'll see you later right?" Camilla nodded and watched me stand up. I put a $20 bill on the table and made my way out the small diner.

I started walking down the hall until I got to their room.  I stopped in front of the room and looked through the door to see some kids together in a circle. I twisted the doorknob and stepped inside. They were singing 'This little light of Mine' I smiled and seen the twins sitting beside each other.

When they were done they clapped and smiled at each other. "Okay, get y'all things together so y'all can go home" The teacher said. They all stood up and ran to their cubbies. "Can I help you?" I looked up and saw the twins teacher. He was average height, taller than me. Cute.

"I'm Maceon and Lyric's mom. I came to pick them up" he nodded his head and stuffed his hands I'm his pockets. "Oh,  well I'm Mr. Jazmine I'm their new teacher" I nodded my head. "And your Mrs. Wright or?" I shook my head. "No, Ms. Young or Naomi....." He nodded his head. "Michael"

"What happened to Mrs. Smith?" I asked. "She finally had her baby. She won't be here in a while" I nodded slowly. "Oh okay" I mumbled. "Mommy!" I looked down and saw the twins running towards me. "Hey babies" they hugged my legs. "We had so much fun, Mr. Yasmin-"

"Jazmine" "Jazmine said we can bring something for show and tell" Lyric said. "Oh that's cool" I said. "And I made you this" Lyric pulled a piece of paper out. I took it out her hand and smiled when I seen four stick figures.

"That's me, Mace, you and t-thats daddy" "Awe" "You like it?" She asked. I smiled. "I love it babes" Lyric smiled ear to ear. "You know I don't have your number" Michael said. "For what?" "Your kids" "Ohhh, right" I said. He chuckled and motioned me to follow him.

"Y'all wait for me by the door okay?" They nodded and did as they were told. I followed Michael to his desk and sat down across from him. He opened a binder showing me a list of kids names and phone numbers. I grabbed a pen out my purse and wrote down three numbers. Mine, Eric's and Camilla's.

"Eric Wright is the father correct?" I nodded my head. "And... Camilla Jones?" He asked. "Auntie" he nodded his head. "Alright" He closed the book and put it with the others. "This doesn't have to do with anything but, your single correct?" I raised a brow.

"Your right, that doesn't have to do with anything" he frowned and watched as I stood up from my seat. "I'll see you around Mr. Jazmine" he chuckled and nodded his head.  I shook my head and made my way out the door with my twins by my side.

"Okay, thank you so much" I hung up the phone and sighed writing down the total cost for the twins birthday, money wasn't an issue at all but damn. Almost 5k just to rent the whole park out? Damn. Then its the plane tickets, new clothes. Etc. "What they say?" Niya asked walking in the front room with a glass of orange juice.

"Its almost 5k just to rent the park out" Niya almost choked on her drink. "5 grand?" I nodded my head and leaned back in my seat. "You know money isn't a problem though, I got money coming left and right" "So Eric's not gonna help you?" She asked. I shrugged.

"It would save me a lot of money, but I want him to know I can do this myself" Niya smiled. "Independent?" I nodded my head. "Yess, what happened that night was unexpected we were both in the moment. It's never gonna happen again" Niya sucked her teeth.

"You said that last time" I sighed. "I know" I mumbled. "Its hard saying no to him sometimes, he's my first love I'm weak around him" "He is with you too" I shrugged. "Well he's gonna have to fix that cause he has a girlfriend"

"And you had a boyfriend when you got pregnant with the twins" I was silent knowing that was true. "How you think he felt when you was with him and Savon?" I looked down at my lap. "If he wants to get back together I'm sure he'll tell you" "Well he doesn't now" I mumbled. "What you mean?" Niya asked.

"I told him he and I were never gonna happen again and that he can run back to his lil girlfriend" Niya said. "Mimi wtf" I shrugged. "Ion even care anymore I hope he's happy" "You saying that now, we'll see" I nodded my head. "Yea, we will"

----------

VOTE/COMMENT

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES!

Do y'all believe her? Give me some feedback! PM me if you have any questions🌌 -Nani