|11|

Chapter 11,

Mimi

"But why can't we play now?" Lyric asked as I was tucking her in. I sighed. "Y'all can play tomorrow, its late and I know you tired" I said. "I'm not" Mace said. I sighed. "Y'all can play tomorrow, I promise just go to sleep and y'all will be playing as many games as y'all want. It is y'all birthday tomorrow"

They both smiled. I kissed their foreheads. "I love y'all" I said. "Love you too mommy" they said at the same time. My smile widened. "I love y'all more" I whispered. I made sure they were tucked in before I walked out the room leaving the door cracked. I looked back inside the room checking on them once more before I walked away.

Niya was on the couch watching TV in her pajamas. "Hey... You still up?"  I asked. She looked up at me and nodded. "Yea.... Did you bring my purse up here? Or did E?" I shook my head. "Nah, I didn't. Did you ask him?" I asked. She shook her head. "I just noticed it was missing" she said.

"Awe" I mumbled. She looked at me and started bating her eyes. "Can you go get it for me?" She asked. I frowned. "Hell Nah" sje sucked her teeth. "Please? I'll watch the kids" I sighed and placed a hand on my hip. "Fine, I'll go" I mumbled. She smiled. "Thank you" she said.

"Mhm" I slipped on some shoes and walked down the hall to Eric's hotel room. I took a deep breath before I knocked on his door stepping back. I folded my arms across my chest as I waited for him to answer. I heard the doors click and the door opened. "Wassup?" Eric asked holding onto his towel that was wrapped around his waist.

"Did you get Niya's purse?" I asked. He frowned and shook his head. "Nah.... Well ion think so" I sighed. "I don't have it so....." "You wanna come look?" He asked. I looked inside his room and nodded. "Yea, sure" I mumbled. He stepped back letting me walk inside. I started to look around, but I didn't see it anywhere.

"What it look like?" Eric asked. "Its a black coach purse" I said. He nodded and started helping me look for it. "You know, you didn't have to pay for all this yourself I could've helped" he said. I shrugged. "It was nothing but a couple thousand" I mumbled. He nodded his head.

I felt him staring at me but I ignored him. I sighed and placed my hands on my hips. "I can't find it" I said. "Can we talk?" I heard him ask. "About what? We don't have anything to talk about" I said. "Yes, we do-" "I'm not trying to start anything with you, its the kids birthday tomorrow and ion need no bs"

I said cutting him off. "So you not gonn' hear what I have to say?" he asked. I sighed. "No" I said. "I told you what it was, I'm done" he chuckled. "You don't mean that" I frowned. "So what? Am I supposed to stay back and watch you build this relationship with some girl while I'm waiting on you to come back?" I asked.

He was silent. "I know I did the same shit to you once, but this situation is completely different. We have kids now. Twins, and while I was taking care of them you was out fuckin' one of yo artists. God knows how many other bitches you cheated on me with" he bite down on his bottom lip.

"And you never once thought about me, or how I'd feel even when you knew I still loved you" his eyes shot up when he noticed what I just said. I cursed myself and closed my eyes. "You still love me?" He asked. I opened my eyes and folded my arms across my chest.

"No" I lied. He sighed and walked up to me making our noses touch. "So what does this mean? You wanna get back together?" He asked. I opened my mouth to speak but shut it. He licked his lips and looked into my eyes. "Do you?" He asked. Without thinking I nodded my head yes.

He smiled and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed back and let a tear roll down my cheek.

The next day........

I quietly stepped inside my hotel room. I closed the door and locked it before I turnt around. "Well well well" I jumped up a little once I heard Niya's voice. I took a deep breath. "You was over there all night?" She asked. I was silent. She smiled.

"So it did work" I frowned wondering what she was talking about. "What?" I asked. She pulled something from behind her back. I sighed when I seem her purse in her hands. "Really Niya?" I asked. She smiled. "It worked didn't it? Y'all made up? Y'all back together?" She asked.

I sighed. "Something like that.... He's going to break up with her, with Octavia" a wide smile grew on Niya's face. "I knew it" I smiled a little. "Mommy!" I looked down and seen the twins running my way. I stooped down to their level and hugged them both.

"Its our birthday!" Mace yelled. I smiled. "It is isn't it? I'm getting old!" They both laughed. "Your not that old mommy, well a little" Lyric said. I frowned. "Don't say that! Mommy your not old, yet but your getting there" Mace said.

My frown deepened. He was trying to make the situation better but he was only making it worse, I'm getting old fr. "Well then, let's get y'all ready" I said changing the subject. They both smiled.

Eric

"Daddy my stomach hurt" Lyric said rubbing her belly. "You ate to much candy" Mimi said. Lyric sighed and walked up to me. I picked her up and rested her on my arm, she laid her head on my neck. "You think she should go up to the hotel?" Mimi asked. I sighed. "Yea, I'll take her up" I said. Mimi nodded her head.

"Okay" she fixed Lyrics shirt and rubbed her back. "I'll see you tonight okay? If you feel any better we can eat ice cream and cake" Lyric smiled and nodded her head. "Okay" Mimi kissed her forehead and looked up at me. "Take care of my baby" I smacked my lips.

"She my baby too" Mimi smirked. "Look, read this and if you still wanna make things work let me know okay" she pulled out a couple sheets of paper front and back. I frowned a little and took it out her hands.

"Aight, I gotchu" a wide smile grew on her face. She kissed my lips five times before walking away with Mace in her hands.

-----

VOTE/COMMENT

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES!

---------------------------------------

Mimi in the multimedia