|8|

Chapter 8,

Mimi

"Don't wake y'all Daddy up okay?" I said as the twins at their cereal. They nodded and continued to eat. I looked at Eric who was knocked out on his stomach. His hair was everywhere and he was snoring. Its as if he hadn't slept in years. Last night was.... Amazing. I decided to make his favorite breakfast. The kids wanted cereal so I made enough for one.

I got all the ingredients out and started to cook. "Mommy can we watch TV now?" Lyric asked pushing her bowl away. Mace finished eating and did the same. I sighed and grabbed their bowls go ahead. I helped them off the island and watched them walk in the front.

I looked at the bed and frowned when I seen an empty bed. Then I heard the toilet flush and water running. It stopped and Eric walked out the bathroom shirtless with his jeans on. He was rubbing his eyes on the opposite side of his hand. "Morning y'all" "Morning Daddy" Eric walked in the kitchen and smiled when he saw me.

"Morning Beautiful" I smiled a little. Eric pulled me into a hug and rested his head on the chest. "Damn I missed you" he mumbled. I chuckled and pulled him away from me. "Let me cook for you first aight? You was knocked out" he nodded his head and leaned on the counter.

"I ain't sleep like that Inna minute" he said. "I could tell..... You want waffles or pancakes?" I asked. He bite down on his bottom lip. "Waffles" I nodded my head. "Chocolate or blueberry..... Chocolate?" He nodded his head rubbing his stomach. I playfully rolled my eyes.  "I thought so"

"How long you want me to watch them?" Mama asked. "Just until I get back" she nodded her head and folded her arms across her chest. "Can I ask where your going?" She asked. "I'm just going to a friends house...." She raised a brow and looked me up and down. "A friend?" She asked.

I nodded my head. "Yea" I somewhat lied. She sighed. "Mimi I know you like the back of my head. Who are you really  going to see?" I sighed. "Okay, I'm going to Eric's house. He's having a pool party" she frowned. "When did y'all become so cool? Last time I checked you hated him"

"Hate is a strong word mama...." "Then why are y'all so cool all of a sudden?" She asked waiting on my response. I sighed again. "We kinda..... Had sex" Mama's face fell. "Doesn't he have a girlfriend?" I sat on the table. "I know" I mumbled. Mama shook her head. "Its hard sometimes ma, really"

"You can control yourself" "Not around him" I mumbled. "Look, I'm gonna be late. I'll call when I'm omw back" Mama opened her mouth but shut it. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door.

Eric

"If my baby mama come let her in" I told my security guards. They nodded their heads. I looked around and watched as all these people walking around, females half naked and niggas spittin' game or trying to get some. I sat on my beach chair and laid my head back about to smoke a blunt.

"Hi Eazy" I looked up and saw a tall female standing over me. She ain't have shit on but a thong and heels. Her titties were big asf. "What you need?" I asked. She sat on the seat beside me and smirked. "I'm Nautica" she said. I gave her a head nod. "Wassup?" She kept the same smile while she licked her lips.

Mimi

"Miss Naomi, come right in" I smiled as Eric security guards let me walk through the gates. I looked around and scrunched my face up when I been a bunch of females half naked. I found a seat away from everybody and sat my things down.

I started looking for Eric when I seen him talking to some hoochie, with her tits in his face. I nodded my head. I got him. I took my cover up off revealing my bathing suit. It was a strapless top, my body looked ridiculous. I slipped my shoes off and grabbed the sun tan lotion.

I looked around and smiled when I seen a cute tall light skin minding his business. "Aye, you can you help me out?" I asked. He looked me up and down. "What you need ma?" He asked. He was cute, but not my type. I handed him the lotion and sat down. He got the hint and started rubbing it on my back. I looked up at Eric who was still talking to that girl.

Eric

"That's Wassup" I said as I blew smoke from my nose. Nautica nodded her head and smiled. I wasn't really paying attention to her. I started looking around and frowned when I seen some nigga rubbing all on Naomi.

I shot up and started walking their way. "Aye" they looked up at me and frowned. I grabbed Mimi's arm and pulled her inside the house. I looked around and pulled her up the stairs into my room. I closed the door and turnt to her.

Mimi

Eric pulled me up the stairs and into his room, he closed the door and turnt around facing me. "What the hell are you doing?" He asked. I folded my arms across my chest. "I should ask you the same question" I said rolling my neck  a little. He smacked his lips. "You talking about that girl?"

I nodded my head. "I wasn't even paying attention to that broad" "Her titties was all in yo face n' shit" he shrugged. "I know, but did I say anything to her? No, she was trying to hard. And don't change the subject.

Who was that nigga rubbing on you and shit?" He asked. I smirked. "Are you jealous?" I asked. Eric smacked his lips. "Nah, I just don't want random niggas trying to cop a feel" I chuckled and nodded my head. "Okay.... But while we're here, we can talk about last night" he sighed. "Oh" I nodded my head. "So what does that mean?" I asked.

Eric shrugged. "I don't know" I frowned a little. "You don't know.... You still thinking about o'l girl?" I asked. He paused for a second then nodded his head. "Yea... Tbh" I sighed and looked away from him. "So you regret what happened" I asked.

"Nah, I got a lot of thinking to do" I nodded my head. "I hear you" "Soo... We're good?" He asked. I shrugged. "You tell me" I said. He frowned. "Naomi don't start" "Start what? Your the one who doesn't know who he wants. Or already know but don't want to tell me" "I don't want tell you cause I don't wanna hurt yo feelings" I raised a brow.

"Oh you not gonn' hurt my feelings, believe that" he sighed. "And message received, have fun wit yo girl okay. Because this" I pointed to our bodies. "Isn't gonna happen again" Eric opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off storming out the bedroom.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

"You got everything?" Mama asked. I nodded my head and put the last suitcase in my trunk. "Yea, I'm just ready to go back to ATL California where it is anymore" "Well remember this is your home..... Born and raised Mimi" I sighed and nodded my head. "I know" mama smiled.

"You tell Eric y'all leaving?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Yea, I told him. He says he's coming back to Atlanta in a couple days" Mama nodded. "Y'all didn't-" I shook my head. "No, and I don't plan on it. I think he finally moved on with that girl" Mama sighed. "I'm sorry baby" I shrugged.

"Its not your fault, if he can be happy why can't I?" She smiled. "That's the spirit, get you a nice white boy" I chucked and pulled mama into a hug. "I'll miss you" "You too" I smiled and hopped in my car driving to the airport.

----------

VOTE/COMMENT

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES!

TREAT ME LIKE SOMEBODY • Eazy-E (Book 3)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara