|12|

Chapter 12,

Eric

"I told her I was gonna break up with Octavia" Yella raised a brow. "Are you?" He asked. I shrugged. "Ion know" Yella sighed. "Nigga really? Why you keep leading Mimi on?" I was silent. "Who you really wanna be wit?" "I don't know man, its hard. Its different wit Tavi and its the same wit Mimi"

He nodded. "You better make up your mind"

Mimi

"I haven't been here in a minute, did you redecorate?" I asked Eric as I walked inside his house. Eric closed the door behind me. "Yea I did" I nodded my head somewhat impressed. I sat my purse on the island and walked inside the kitchen. I opened it and seen a fridge full of food.

"Damn, you been grocery shopping too?" I asked. "Nah I get someone to do that for me....." I pulled out a soda and rinsed the top off. "So, did you read it?" I asked opening my soda can. He sighed and scratched the back of his neck. "Yea... I did" I raised a brow. "So?" I asked. "I don't agree with one thing" he said finally.

I leaned against the counter. "And that is?" I asked. "That we should go our separate ways" I nodded slowly. "That's only if you choose to be with o'l girl" I said. He nodded. "I know....that's why I'm going to LA to tell her its over in person" I almost chocked on my drink a little when I noticed he said that.

"What?" I asked. He smiled and grabbed my hands. "You heard me" I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "You fr?" I asked. "As a heart attack" my smile widened as I pulled him in for a kiss. "I love you" I mumbled in between kisses.

Octavia

I dialed Eric's house phone and waited till he picked up. When h e didn't I hung up the phone and sighed. I was at the airport in Atlanta, I wanted to surprise him and get him to pick me up. I sighed just called a cab, I'm glad he gave me that extra key. I called a cab, it took them about 10 minutes to get here and 15 to get to the house.

I put the password into the gates and smiled when it opened. I paid the cab driver and walked up to the door. After unlocking it I stepped inside and closed the door behind myself. I left my bag on the wall and started walking towards the stairs when I seen a females purse on the island. I frowned. I knew it wasn't mine.

I opened it and pulled out their wallet. I opened it and my heart dropped when I seen a 'Naomi Young' I scoffed and threw her wallet back I side her purse. When I heard moans coming from upstairs I knew exactly what was going on. I walked up the stairs slowly as I got closer to the room it grew louder.

I opened Eric's bedroom door and seen Naomi on top of Eric. "So this is what you do?" I asked interrupting them. I ran up and grabbed Naomi's hair pulling her from on top of the bed.

Mimi

I felt hands grab my hair pulling me from off of the bed. I was pissed. Heated. She started punching me in my face while Eric pulled her from off me. I stood up and touched my lip to see blood. I ran up on her and punched her stomach twice before uppercutting her in the jaw. She fell backwards.

Eric pulled me back. I turnt around and started pulling my clothes on. My lip was starting to burn uncontrollably. She snaked me, bitch wasn't woman enough to fight me square up. So she snaked me. "You okay?" I heard Eric ask Octavia. I turnt around and saw her laying on the, her eyes were red and blood was all in her mouth. "Don't touch me Eric" she said. Before standing up.

"Let me-" "No! Leave me alone. I hate you" she said. Eric shut his mouth and watched her walk in the bathroom to rinse her mouth out. "You didn't have to punch her like that" Eric said. I raised a brow. "Excuse me?" I asked. "You heard me-"

"Didn't you see her drag me off that bed?! And your more concerned about her?!" I yelled. Eric was silent. "I didn't mean it like that" "Nah fuck you E, I knew none of this shit wasn't gonna work cause your to far up her ass!" he opened his mouth to speak but I left before he could say anything else.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

"I didn't know it was gonna get that far.... She did touch me first though if she tries to press charges" Niya nodded her head and made my icepack. She handed it to me. I placed it on my lip. "Thank you" I said. "Np..... So what did E do? Or say?" I sighed.

"He said I didn't have to punch her like that" I said. "But she dragged you off the bed" I nodded. "I know" "That's fucked up" she mumbled.
"Tell me about it.... The twins sleep?" I asked. She nodded her head. "Yea..." I sighed and nodded. "Do you have your things packed for this weekend?" I asked Her.

Niya smiled and nodded. "Yea, I got everything I need.....I really want y'all to visit. NYU isn't that far" I frowned. "Isn't that far? Girl please" Niya chuckled. "Well you know I'll be down here for the Holidays" "You better" I mumbled.

Eric

"How many times?" I sat back in my seat. Octavia stood there with her arms folded across her chest. Refusing to leave without getting answers. "Three" she scoffed. "One in LA and two down here. Are you sure you wanna here this?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"Yes, I need to know what I did wrong" "What you did wrong?" I asked. She nodded. "Yes" "You didn't do anything wrong, what happened between Mimi and I just happened" she was silent. "So does this mean your choosing her over me?" She asked.

I nodded my head. "Yea" she looked down at her feet nodding. When she looked back up at me her eyes were red and she was crying. "Have a nice life okay?" She asked. Before I could say anything else she walked out the door.

-------

VOTE/COMMENT

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES!

What y'all think? Did he make a mistake or what? How you think Mimi feel? Will their relationship last this time? I hope y'all won't expect a happy ending Lmao. But enjoy♥👏