|14|

Chapter 14,

Eric

I pulled up In front of Octavia's condo and watched as she stepped outside. When I seen her stomach I couldn't believe it, how long did she know? I unlocked the door and she hopped in. "Hi" she said buckling her seatbelt. I ignored her and drove down the street.

"Did you hear me? I said hey E" I looked at her for a quick second and turnt back to the rode. "I know" she sighed. "So your not speaking to me now?" She asked. "Is it involving the baby?" I asked. She was silent. "Okay then" she scoffed and shook her head. "You didn't tell Naomi did you?" She asked.

I was silent. "I thought so, you not even man enough to tell yo girl what's going on" I ignored her and continued driving. "Your such a bitch Eric. You know that? You are" I sighed and pulled over to the side of the rode. I looked at Octavia with a serious look on my face.

"Look, we're done. We're over, the only reason why you're in my car is because you carrying my kid. That's it, we're not friends not even associates. We have no need to speak unless it's about the baby, aight?" She was silent then she nodded her head.

"Yea, I get it" she laid back in her seat looking out the window. I shook my head before starting up the car heading to the clinic.

Mimi

"He's been acting weird lately" I mumbled braiding Camilla's hair. "Weird like how? Good or bad?" She asked. I sighed. "I don't know what to call it. He's just acting weird" "You don't think he's with that girl do you?" I paused for a second then shook my head. "Nah, he wouldn't"

"You don't know that Mimi, shit we're talking about Eazy mf E right?" I sighed. "I don't wanna believe that..... He better not be"

Eric

"Your about a month in a half" Octavia's doctor said. "We can't really see the baby until its about three, four months" I nodded my head. I knew how this was, I've been through it with Mimi when she was pregnant with the twins.

I don't know how tf I'm gonna tell her Octavia's pregnant with my baby, hell she might even leave me again. Either way I'm still gonna have to take care of this kid. "Your next about is next week, same time" Octavia nodded and smiled.

"We'll be here" she said. Dr. Harrison smiled at the both of us then walked out the room. Octavia sat up in her bed and fixed herself. She looked up at me for a second then looked back down. "Are you even excited?" She asked. "About the baby?" She nodded. I sighed. "Yea, Yea" "You don't have to lie, if you don't wanna be in her life-"

"I didn't say shit about that Tavia" I said cutting her off. "Then what's yo problem? Am I mistake now since you got yo wifey back?" I sighed. "Octavia-" "Nah, let me finish" she said. I sat back in my seat letting her speak.

"That whole time we were together you never thought about her, not once.  What's so different now? I've been faithful that whole time and all you did was fuck me over. Everyone was telling me how you was a player but I didn't look at you that way, I trusted yo ass and now I found out I'm pregnant and you don't give a fuck. Admit it, you don't care Eric"

I was silent. I didn't know what to say, she's making it seem like I'm a horrible person.... Am I? I stood up from my seat. "All you have to say is that you don't wanna be there E, that's all I can take care of her myself. You can leave with your girl and kids" She grabbed her purse and walked out the door.

Naomi

"You sure you don't want anything to eat?" I asked Eric as his eyes stayed to the TV screen. He nodded his head without speaking. I sighed and laid down. Eric's been acting really funny lately, I wanna talk to him about it but I'm afraid we might get into another pointless argument.

"You okay?" I asked him. He nodded his head without looking at me. I sighed and turnt his head towards mine. "My face is right here Eric, right here. Now are you gonna tell me what's up with you? Or what?" I asked. He looked into my eyes probably debating on telling me or not. "Octavia's pregnant, with my kid"

He said lowly, but loud enough so I could here. I let his face go. "When did you find out?" I asked. I wasn't surprised. I mean, this nigga pull out game is weak. "Couple days ago..... Baby I'm sorry-" I shook my head cutting him off. "Nah, you don't have to apologize.... It happened before we even thought about getting back together"

His face softened up a little. "So your not mad?" He asked. I shook my head. "I can't be. It's not my business E, as long as you don't disappear on the twins I'm good" he was silent for a second then nodded. "Okay" I sighed and laid back. It wasn't a lie that everything was gonna change now. I just hope it doesn't turn into another World War.

The next day.......

Lyric started dribbling her ball towards the rim and shot a 2.  I clapped my hands and smiled. "Mommy Lyric's not playing fair...." Maceon said. I sighed. "Yea huh, you just don't know how to play" Lyric spat. My mouth shot open. "Uh uh, Lyric don't talk to your brother like that"

She sighed. "Sorry" she mumbled. "Now hug him" I demanded. She sucked her teeth. "Eww, Mommy noo. Daddy said I can't hug boys" "He's not just a boy, he's yo brother. Now, hug him before I take yo basketball for a year" her eyes shot open as she tucked her small basketball under her arm hugging Mace.

I swear, she never sits that ball down, she even tries to sleep with it. "Good, now-" "Wassup y'all?" I looked up from my seat and smiled when I seen Eric walking through the back door. "Daddy!" The twins ran up on him and gave him a hug.

"What y'all doing?" Eric asked looking at me. "Their playing basketball" I said. "Oh Yea? Who's winning?" He asked. "Me, of course" Lyric said. I chuckled and shook my head. She's so Arrogant. "You let yo lil sister beat you in basketball?" Eric asked Maceon. "She 'on play fair"

Lyric placed a hand on her hip and opened her mouth to say something but I cut her off. "Don't start" she closed her mouth and started dribbling her ball. "Since Lyric wanna play basketball, Mace you wanna go with Daddy to the studio?" I asked. Maceon's eyes shot up.

"Yess" I smiled. "Aight, go get yo jacket" Mace ran in the house and up the stairs. Eric bent over and kissed me five times. "I missed you" he said. I smiled. "I missed you too" "Ewww" I heard Lyric say. I sighed. "What you say 'ewww' for?" Eric asked. "Y'all nasty" she said.

"You can't kiss no boys till you 52" I chuckled and playfully pushed his shoulder.

Octavia

I opened the door to the police station and walked up to the front desk. I cleared my throat so that the lady could see me. She looked up at me and frowned once she seen my face. "Miss, a-are you alright?" She asked. I wiped a tear away from my swollen eye.

"I would like to report an assault" I said. She nodded and grabbed a pen and pad still eyeing my face. "Do you know their name?" She asked. I nodded my head still letting tears run down my cheeks. "Yes, her name is Naomi Young"

------------

VOTE/COMMENT

EXCUSE THE MISTAKES!

Read 'RUTHLESS' 💞💪👏

----------------------------------------

Mimi & Camilla in the multimedia