You Again

***Hello, my beautiful readers! Say hello to my new story! This one is the sequel to 'Picture This' but you don't have to read that one to be able to read this. There will be characters coming back in this one that were in the first, though!

This one's going to be told in only Reece's POV so it'll take me a little longer to write the chapters...but that means they'll be longer!

So now introducing...

'You Again'!***

***As of 4/26/14, the title of this story changed from 'Little Miss Player and Mr. Hottie' to 'You Again'...because I seriously hated the title before. :P ***

Prologue

4 Years Before

They were hiding in a bedroom upstairs as her older brother's graduation party went on downstairs. It was the only way they could talk in private. They sat close together on the bed and you could practically feel the electricity in the air between them.

"Please," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck and trying to get herself closer to him. "Please just stay here. With me. I don't want you to leave."

"Do you know how great this opportunity is for me? I've always wanted to go to UCLA and play college basketball. I can't pass that up," he said, tucking one of her blond curls behind her ear.

"But it's all the way across the country," she said. Tears were starting to burn in her eyes.

"I'm sorry but I'm going," he said, finality in his voice. "I'm not giving this opportunity up."

She felt like she'd just been slapped in the face. "But what about me? Us?" she whispered.

He sighed. "You knew this wasn't going to work out between us. There's a little over four year difference between us. You're fourteen, I'm almost nineteen. It's a good thing we were able to keep it a secret for as long as we did. Do you know how people would look at this? They'd think I was a total freak for being with you!"

She moved away from him and looked down at her hands. "But you said you loved me," she whispered. The tears that had threatened before started falling down her face. "You said you'd always loved me."

She heard him sigh and he cradled her face in his hands, wiping away her tears with his thumbs. She saw something in his blue-gray eyes that confused her. "I do love you," he said. "But as my best friend's little sister. I don't really know if I'm in love with you. Yeah, we might have fooled around a bit but that doesn't mean that I am," he said. "Maybe when you're older and people don't think it's wrong..."

Forget feeling like she'd been slapped in the face. Now it felt like she'd been run over by a semi truck twenty times.

She didn't get more upset.

She got pissed.

"Oh, so I was some naïve little girl that you just thought you'd mess around with, make her think that you loved her more than just your best friend's little sister. God, you're such an asshole! Why am I so stupid for falling in love with you when you obviously don't love me back?" she yelled.

His eyes widened at her outburst. "No, it's not like that! I do love you..."

"Yeah, but like your best friend's little sister! That's what you said and you can't take that back!"

He clamped a hand over her mouth. "Will you be quiet? People will hear you!" he said.

She pushed him away from her. "Get your hands off me!" she said.

When she got off the bed, he reached for her hand. But when he grasped it, she pulled it from his and slapped him across the face.

"You know what?" she said, anger in every word. "Fuck you."

She left the room then, leaving him staring after her in astonishment.

So what do you guys think of it so far? Yeah, it was just the prologue but it was a great prologue!

Comment, Vote, Like!!!1