Chapter 22

The book I reccommend today is..... Midnight Arrow by Loved_One! It's a great bad/boy book and desreves some love. :) Aiden will make you scream in frustration and make you swoon with his actions. He's a bit of a hoe, but what bad boy isnt? lol

Someone asked me to post pictures of how the actors/models looked like, so I made a little collage. Now these arent how I necessarily pictured the characters, it was just for fun, so you dont have to view them this way. But off the side---->Sage, Blaze and the bottom Zac, Aubrey. If you decided to make me a banner dont use the actors use whatever romancy picture you can find. :)

Remember to comment Let's top last chapters!! I read every comment, also vote, that's important too. :) If you have any questions just ask!

When you take my hand, 
Your face is all I see
And all the walls they go black, 
Like a movie scene
My feet start to move, 
What you do to the linolium
It's like the perfect dance floor

Song: We're Dancing

Artist: Bridgit Mendler

Sage’s Pov.

Don’t know what I expected but I didn’t expect it to be this crowded. This was definitely a much bigger mass of people than a high school party. It was in a dull, red and gray, brick building and on the outside it looked empty and abandoned from the outside, but once inside there was music loud enough for someone in Idaho to hear. The air automatically got more stuffy and hot, and it smelled of hot breath and sweat. The song that was playing was some song that was originally slow but someone added their own techno/dubstep mix to it. I think it was Adele but you could never be too sure, all I know is it sounded shitty and it was hurting my poor ears.

Blaze grabbed my hand as the group maneuvered between the sweaty and hot bodies that we grinding together to the song. We all had to show our I.D., so I knew this party had to be legal because they were selling alcohol and that’s where we were heading; to the bar.

Blaze ordered a beer and asked me if I wanted something, which I declined. Lana ordered some fruity slushie type drink; Zac and Mark ordered the same thing as Blaze, and Aubrey ordered a Martini. I guess I was going to be driving everyone home tonight. I didn’t mind though.

A slow song seemed to blare through the speakers and everyone on the linoleum flooring paired off. Aubrey dragged Mark off to the floor and Zac asked Lana to which she just shrugged and went with him. Blaze and I sat on the bar stools staring off into the crowd. I was asked by a couple guys if I wanted to join them on the dance floor and I declined. Blaze seemed to notice that we were too far apart and that it might have been the cause of boys coming up to me, thinking we weren’t together, so he pulled my stool closer.

Blaze acted as I thought he would at this party; like he didn’t belong. And I felt bad because I forced him to come when we could’ve been at home watching a movie or something. The room was very dark the only thing lighting the room was the rainbow strobe lights and a couple of random white still lights.

Out on the floor there were people grinding, twerking, breaking off, and even some offbeat moves. All I could do is laugh.

“Sage, I don’t want to bore you. If you want to dance you can.” My eyes lit up with excitement and the thought of Blaze dancing with me again.

“You actually want to dance?” I tried to cover up my excitement with shock.

He blinked his green eyes clouding and said “No, I was meaning you could dance with someone here. It’s too dark for pictures so no one will know.” Confusion on where I got the idea from appeared on his face.