Chapter 19

The lovely banner that should be appearing off the side is by the lovely PastelStarlight! She's soo nice to make me it! It looks beautiful and bright and definitley reminds me of were Sage and Blaze currently are! Oh and story recommendation is My Delivery Boy by GlitterDoll! I hope you get a laugh atleast once in this chapter.

Oh and she made me think, what should Blaze and Sage's combined name be? Blage, Saze, Slaze, Bage? Or if you have different ones let me know! Or any pickuplines! Share ya thoughts!

"Loving is like walking. It's not always fun, and you dont always want to do it, but you should be glad for the ability."-Lana Cole(Not ment to offend anyone)

It's the wanting you, never getting you
Keeps me wanting you

I'm tryna save the world
How can I when
You belong to me, I belong to them
Who do I give me to, who do I let win
You or the world

Artist: Jhene Aiko

Song:You Vs. Them (This is more Blaze)

Sage’s Pov. (MAX 3 INLINE COMMENTS!)

“I didn’t come down because I wasn’t hungry,” I said a little snappy. I knew I shouldn’t take it out on Blaze, but I was angry. I crossed my arms on my chest.

“Are you mad or something?” He asked in a low voice.

“No I’m fine,” I told him avoiding his eye contact, he was so desperately trying to reach and my eyes went to the TV.

“I brought you some food anyway, you should eat. We’ll be heading home tomorrow morning.” He mumbled and I knew then, that his cold front was coming back.

“I thought that we were staying a week?” I asked making eye contact with him for the first time today.  His eyes looked duller, as if he had bad news or something. He walked away and started shoving things into his bag. I immediately got up and put a hand on his tense shoulder.

“Blaze if there’s something wrong, just tell me.” I said softly, and to be honest I was expecting his normal ‘Just drop it, Sage’ but he didn’t say it, and it shocked me.

“I have to get back to work, and I know you are annoyed with Marnie and Stacy and don’t try to lie, because I saw you when you came down to breakfast this morning. I’m having some problems with my father, and I’m stressed now can we drop it.”

I couldn’t believe it; Blaze had a heart to heart with me. Well not necessarily a heart to heart but he told me something! And that was enough. I forgot about Marnie and all I wanted to do was make him feel better. And no matter how much I liked being here, I understood that he was stressed and I wasn’t going to push him to stay. I was a little sad that I was going to miss the rest of the Festivals of Aloha, and the Food expo. But I guess it’s just an experience I can live without. Just being here was a great journey for me.

I tugged on his arms and with a sigh he complied and I pulled him to the bed. We just sat there staring at each other for a while. I smiled and pulled him into a hug. At first he did his normal tense up, but then he relaxed, let out a breath, and wrapped his arms around me.

I lost track of time and in Blaze’s arms that was easy. I felt so serene, so at peace and I honestly wish this moment could last forever. His embrace was warm and inviting and I never wanted to let go, he felt somewhat like how a blanket and hot soup felt to a sick child during the winter.

There was no knock or sound to show that Aubrey was coming in, she just bound through the door with DVDs in her hands. Blaze and I bound apart, and sat awkwardly on both edges of the golden colored bed.