Chapter 39*END*

Okay this is the END! I suggest you read the entire chapter for more info tho!!!! COMMENT AND VOTE! Can we make it to #1 on the list since this is the last chapter? *NOT EDITED*

I just wanna say, you're mine, you're mine
Fuck what you heard, you're mine, you're mine
All I'm really asking for is you

From 8 until late, I think 'bout you

You're all my nights I don't know what to do
I can't get no rest, can't get no sleep
This whole thing got way too deep and we should Artist:Beyonce Ft. Drake

Sage’s Pov.

My shop was just about an hour from opening and I was honestly very nervous. My mind was still in love, as well as my heart; so of course it wandered to Blaze from time to time. Would he show up? Or would he be at home letting me go? I needed him to come. I wasn’t going to be the one to look stupid and chase after him. If he really wanted me then he’s going to have to come after me. I’m not going to be the one to spill my heart out anymore.

The shop was ready to be opened and I even had a few staff hired to help me with the rush. I braced myself with a deep breath and then I opened the doors allowing the rush of people in. The establishment seemed to fill up quickly making me super busy making sure things were done right.

After about thirty minutes passed I was getting nervous at the thought of my friends not deciding to show up.  But they did and I shouldn’t have doubted them.

They strolled in and came face to face with me. They all looked the same as I left them, and didn’t seem to be any different. "Hey everyone, I hope you can forgive me." I gave a small smile and showed them to their seats. I glanced around the room, and even everywhere they were standing and saw no sign of who I was looking for. Of course I was happy that my friends were here and were willing to be in my life again, but my whole heart was hoping for Blaze to come too. He said he loved me, but did he mean it? Did he not get it that all I wanted him to do was say it to me? I wanted him to just tell me that he loves me.

"Of course! We love you Sage, no matter what’s going on between you and the butthead." Aubrey all but yelled and I hugged her. Lana got up next and hugged me too, so did Mark and Zac.

"The place looks great," Mark complimented smiling at me.

“Ya nice place ya got here, little one.” Then he turned his attention to Lana, “I heard cake was an aphrodisiac and I’m sure there’s plenty here. So baby want to play fireman, so we can stop, drop, and roll?” She rolled her eyes at him.

Zac stuck his tongue out at her for rejecting his line once again, “Don’t stick your tongue out Zac if you don’t intend to use it to kiss me.” He stared her eyes open wide. She stood on her tippy toes and pecked him on the lips. His mouth was wide open and confused.

"Well I have to get the workers started but I will be back as soon as possible.” I giggled and smiled but I was even more devastated that Blaze didn’t even show up. It made me sick to my stomach and I didn’t want to be there anymore. I wanted to be at home curled in a ball crying while watching Blaze's favorite movie The Sitter or our favorite to watch together, Grownups 2. But I was an adult and I couldn’t just go home and cry when there's a business I have here.

I sucked up the tears and walked away to handle all my famous and regular customers. I greeted everyone I could with a smile. I was already an hour in and was using the backup pastries we had.

Finally it slowed down a bit and I could go see my friends. When I was almost at their table I saw the one person I wasn’t expecting. I dropped the tray with cake on it I was holding. But luckily it landed perfectly fine. Tears welled in my eyes and threatened to fall.