Chapter 7

I dedicate this chapter to a book I love soo freaking much, but it looks as if the author is never coming back to finish it. Although it's nowhere near being finished I fell in love with the 15 chapters it does have. Tall Dark and...Hairy? by Cocolittle Jack and Jill are just so precious. lol

You're like a fake diamond, sparklin when the lights are on
But when the night time comes, and all the lights go off
You turn off with them
Where do you go when the lights turn low boy?

Artist: Lana Del Rey

Song: Fake Diamonds

"What you want may not be what you deserve, but as humans we are built to want what we cant have. It makes us go for it harder."-Sage Aroem

Sage’s Pov.

“Can I get through one awkward moment without you romanticizing it?” I asked Zac through close eyes.

“Nope, no can do little one. Now that you’re here I will continue to bother you with it. What else happen?”

“Well my little brother’s birthday is next weekend, and then the Colton’s annual dinner party or something like that is next week.”

“Oh, that haha” Zac laughed putting his hands behind his head and leaning back so that he was lying on the couch. “Well this will be interesting this year. These things are really boring, don’t worry. But Blaze’s family isn’t the easiest to get along with.”

“Yeah, like I couldn’t tell just from being around Blaze.”

“Oh no, I don’t mean like Blaze, difficult. I mean that they are very uhm bratty, snotty, that kind of difficult.”

“Oh, hey uhm, can I ask you a question Zac?”

“Sure, is it about Blaze?” He whispered with a huge smiled.

I rolled my eyes but nodded anyway. “Why does he address his mom and dad so formally? Never a mom or dad, but always mother and father?”

Zac sighed and ran a hand through his honey blonde hair “Sorry, little one but it’s not my place to say.”

I nodded and respected that. Zac got up and mumbled something about sleep and dragged himself to the middle room, which I assumed was his. I got up fixing the pillows that Zac so kindly messed up and walked to what I guessed was my room. It was nice, beautiful, any girl would love it. But it wasn’t better than my room at the mansion.

I saw my drawer open and an unmentionable(underwear) dripping from the drawer. My eyes shot open wide in shock, which probably was the reason why Blaze looked so embarrassed coming out of this room. For some reason it gave me an embarrassing feeling too. I stuffed it back into the drawer and headed over to the bed that was just calling my name.

Once I was comfortable, I fell into a deep sleep, dreaming of a boy with electric green eyes.

I woke up to the face of Blaze, which wasn’t bad to wake up to everyday.

“Sage, get up.”

“Why?” I asked turning around in the bed, my back facing him, not because I wanted to, because trust me no matter how much I’ll deny it on the outside, Blaze was a good-looking guy and if this was normal circumstances, I’d probably stare at him.

“Well uhm, we,” he stumbled around for the right words. “Zac and I want breakfast, and its 12:00 pm and you’re still sleep,” he mumbled quietly.

“I’ll make you breakfast Blaze,” I rolled out of bed quickly, standing up only to almost fall back down from a head rush, and dizziness. Luckily Blaze caught me, and balanced me off, I merely thanked him and walked into my in suite bathroom.