Chapter 5

Comments, Follows, and Votes Matter! Banner to the side.

This is start of something beautiful
This is start of something new
You are the one who'd make me loose it all
You are the start of something new, ooh-Ed Sheeran, This

"It's still new and fresh, I'll just give it some time before completely giving up."-Sage

Sage’s Pov.

I sighed and decided to drop the subject and start whatever I was supposed to do to help Blaze. When I looked at him, he was highly concentrated on his work. I walked over to his desk and sat on it like Fran did to Mr. Sheffield. He spared me a glance out of the corner of his eye.

"Let me help you," I told him and he scooted back a little so that I could lean over him and see the screen of the computer. We got to work and got done a little early. It was 12:00 p.m. when we left to go to class. I had all my classes with Blaze except one because he was taking an extra math class. He told me that I would have to wait with his friend Zac, because he didn’t want me talking to the wrong people.

As we walked on campus everyone stared once again, but I was pressed into Blaze so they couldn’t see my face. Blaze didn’t seem to mind, he ignored them just as he did at the office.

Outside the door of our class, Blaze took a deep breath in and out. He looked down at me silently, and I gave him a smile. He just stared at me for a minute or two saying no words. I was worried, so I grabbed his hand confidently and walked into the classroom. All eyes were on us, and my heart started to beat rapidly, and so loudly that I bet Blaze could hear.

"It's okay," Blaze whispered awkwardly in my ear, as if trying to comfort me. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see people were staring so I directed my attention back to Blaze's who seemed to notice the same thing.

He kissed me on the cheek, the part near my ear and brought me down to where he usually sat. I couldn’t get my mind pass the kiss. It was running through my mind the entire class period. But it’s not like he was attracted to me or anything. He just needed me for his family, and I mean I shouldn’t want him either because he is way out of my league and he’s mean, I wanted someone nice to me. He was hot with a personality you just wanted to crack open and figure out, I will admit but I shouldn’t want him, this is just temporary. I decided to just get over it.

I decided to just get over it, when class was over Blaze and got up to leave, but I was pushed by a massive amount of girls. I was pushed into some guy. When I looked up I noticed that he was the same guy from the picture with Blaze. I gave him a small thankful smile, for catching me.

"Are you Sage?"

"Yeah, I recognize you from a picture. Are you Zac?"

He smirked and nodded his head, "The one and only."

He grabbed my arms and pushed us through the crowd of girls to Blaze. Blaze spotted me and gently yanked me to his side, and wrapped an arm around me. I was starting to get warm tingles every time he was around, and not just because of his looks. But I was just going to blame that on the nervousness of impressing his high society crowd, and because of the fact that I've never had a boyfriend.

All of the girls seemed to glare at me, but one in particular got me the most uncomfortable. She was staring, like she wanted me dead, or at least that's what it looked like. I just gave her a forced smile. Blaze didn’t tell me that there would be this many girls hating me. Blaze and Zac walked out of the class with me in the middle. Girls are weird, being possessive over a guy that's not theirs.