Chapter 33

Comment and VOTE Please! Oh and I LOVE Long comments about the story.

Dedicated to Marystar1212 because I freakin love her story Purely Yours. I freakin love how innocent and clumsy Emmalyn is and Xavier is so mysterious but something makes you just love him. It's soo freaking good!I fuckin love this story, go read it!

*Not Edited or even re-read*

Saturday home depot
Said your living room needs a fresh coat
Pick your color blue or white
Whatever it is, gotta set the mood right
Got my hardware let's put in work
Old hat, old jeans, no t-shirt
Before I know it it's all on the floor

'Cause I just wanna do you in the paint
I wanna make love to you in the place
I-I rolling around in the mess that we made
Brushing and stroking the best sex we made
And now I'm putting in your hair
And you're rubbing it on everywhere
I just wanna do you in the paint uh oh
Girl don't be shy I know you ain't
'Cause I just wanna

Artist:Travis Garland ft. Jojo Song:Paint

Sage’s Pov.

It took a while before Grams went home because she stayed for dinner, and she was obsessed with seeing Blaze and I interact.  She just watched us. Like when I went into the kitchen and Blaze’s eyes followed me. She got this goofy smile on her face and said no words. It seemed as if Blaze was showing off for his Grams too, because he was extra flirty with me while she was here.

She only depressed me once when she mentioned the wedding. I choked on my tuna casserole, and Blaze patted on my back with a worried look; this only caused her to beam at us.

“So Sage we’ve been planning the wedding for a while now. Can you believe you’ll be a summer bride?” Her brown eyes were bright and she was practically bouncing in her chair.

I gave her a small smile, and a nervous giggle. “Yeah, I uhm can’t believe it! Never thought I’d get married” I swallowed the rest of my food and pushed it away, not even having an appetite anymore.

“What? Why not? You’re a very beautiful girl, inside and out. Who wouldn’t want to marry you?” I wanted to scream from the top of my lungs obviously not your grandson! But I kept it in; the whole point of the deal was to make her happy. It just showed how much Blaze loved his grandmother.

“Oh, uhm” I coughed. “Well because where I was at in my point in life, it wasn’t ideal for someone else. But I guess Blaze proved me wrong.” I gave her a tight lipped smile and she returned it, yet brighter.

After dinner, little Matthew started to cry, and Aubrey and Mark were passed out cold on the couch. I guess he was a handful; he was still in those crying years. I decided not to wake them and I went to go handle him myself. I walked in and consoled the crying baby sitting on my old bed, looking through the window at the moon that was in direct view.

I heard the door open and I looked over my shoulder to see Blaze step in with a bottle in hand. I smiled and was confused on how he got that.

“Don’t tell me you made it? We’re not trying to poison the baby.” I laughed teasing him because his cooking skills were limited.

He glared at me, “No I didn’t make it; Lana did. And since you are the cook you should teach me how instead of making fun of me.” He finished with an adorable pout. I just wanted to kiss him. I turned away from him immediately to rid myself of those thoughts.