Chapter 13

COMMENT! VOTE!

I just wanna use your love
Tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight
I don't wanna lose your love tonight

Artist: Katy Perry

Song:Use Your Love

Sage’s Pov.

“Aubrey this has nothing to do with you. This is all about her,” Marnie glared holes into me.

“Marnie face it, Blaze picked who he wanted, and it’s obviously not you. He’s in love with me, and not you.” I told her bravely, but if she wanted I would fight her. But she did something less mature. She screamed stumped her foot and walked away with Stacy.

“I will get my revenge Beast! And I will get Blaze!” She yelled, causing everyone in the shop to look at her oddly.

Aubrey looked at me from the side of her eyes with bored look on her face, “Why does this feel like high school all over again?”

I shrugged and replied, “Because Marnie apparently has the mentality of a kid.” She walked out of Starbucks with me hot on her heels, but not without waving to the busy Jeremy before.

I followed her down the busy Californian Street, and into a nearby boutique.

“Belle Mariée? This just screams expensive!” I told Aubrey looking around at the peach store. “I don’t speak French, but that’s what it looks like.” I felt really bad because this dress either might go to waste, or be used in a fake wedding, for two people who don’t love each other.

She looked at me like I was crazy, and then her face turned serious. “Where did Blaze find you? Cause seriously other rich girls wouldn’t care.”

“Well I’m not rich, never was. One thing you should know about me now.” I told her with a shrug.

“Well that must be the reason why I like you! Stick with me kid, we’ll be best friends. I knew you couldn’t be snobby. I had a friend who was snobby and believe me when I say she was stuck up; I mean I had to tell her to pull the stick out more than once. She-” Before she could even finish her rambling I cut her off like everyone else did.

“Aubrey, the rambling!” I said, to which she replied, “Oh yeah sorry,” with a laugh.

“Well anyway, everyone’s here so let’s start trying on your dresses!” You could tell she was excited because the smile she had on her face was bigger than when she was embarrassing Blaze and I earlier.

I was greeted by my mom, Mrs. Colton, and Grams, when Aubrey and I made our way to the back. We agreed on everyone looking for the dress they thought would perfect and bringing back for me to try on.

Aubrey’s dress had way too much ruffle, my mom’s had too much lace, Mrs. Colton’s wasn’t strapless, and Gram’s was too short.

“I want the length of Aubrey’s, the diamonds around the stomach like my Mom’s, the flowing of yours Mrs. Colton, and the material of Grams.” I really hoped I was going overboard, but I had to seem like a real bride I suppose, and this was the way. I mean I could be worse; I could be one of those chicks off of Bridezillas, or My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding.

I found out that this was Mrs. Colton’s shop and she was going to ‘hand make the dress of my dreams’ her words not mine. And I accepted that, but apparently my day wasn’t done. I was going on a date with Blaze to keep up with appearances I assume, but Aubrey didn’t know that. She thought it was just going to be a romantic date between one of her best friend’s and his fiancé. She took me right next door to Mrs. Colton’s more causal line.