Chapter 9

Hey, I'm so sorry its been sooo long. YOu should all VOTE AND especially COMMENT!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What if I kissed you right now
How would we explain it
Trying to imagine how it might sound
If I just yelled out
What if I kissed you right now
Would it bring us any closer
Take a weight off our shoulders
Take me I'm yours
And I don't really care who knows it
Can you afford to be open with all these emotions
If you were a secret how long could you keep it
Keep it to yourself don't tell nobody else
Not a problem-Drake, What If I kissed You

HOW PERFECT IS THIS SONG!? RELATES SOO MUCH!

"You never know what can come out of nothing."-Aubrey Taylor

Sage’s Pov.

“Uhm yeah in other subjects. Where are the girls you were talking about? Do you have daughters?”

“Uh, of course not! I’m not married yet. My boyfriend is waiting too long to pop the question. The least he could have done was give me a baby, but noo.”

“Oh, how long have you two been together?”

“Over five years. I mean obviously he needs to grow some balls. I mean Blaze proposed to you in how many months? Seven? I mean honestly. But no my girls are my two dogs. A husky named Alaska and her sister Jetta.”

“Oh cool.” I lied even though I was terrified of dogs. I was just hoping they didn’t come by while we are here. Blaze eyes scanned my face for any emotion, and even though I tried to hide them he looked hard enough to find the fear.

“She’s afraid of dogs, so please don’t bring Alaska and Jetta out.” I silently thanked him with my eyes. I know I should be angry that he kissed me, but I can’t. It wasn’t just him; I was just as much a part of that kiss. I deserved for him to put me back in my place, and remind me just of what this deal was all about.

“So Sage do you have any friends?” Aubrey asked while munching on a green apple.

“Uhm, not really any close ones.  I mean don’t get me wrong, I’m not a weirdo. It’s just I’m a little too busy with working, taking care of my brother, and sleeping, to have any close friends.”

“No wonder why you and Blaze are perfect for each other. I mean they say opposites attract, but you do need a common trait as well. I mean if you think of the word opposites, I mean I had a friend who was the complete opposite as me, but we clashed pretty quickly. And I’m talking claws and fighting, of course I won but that’s the point I-“

“Aubrey! Shut the rambling. I honestly don’t see how Mark deals with it or how I use to live in a house for 19 years of my life with it.” Zac yelled at her frustrated, and I could tell because there was a little greenish-blue vain popping out the side of his head.

“Sorry, little bro no need to get worked up about.” She told him with a bright smile on her face, as if the yelling didn’t affect her. I guess that’s all Zac needed to see because the vain went away and his normal attitude was once again showing.

“I have an idea, let’s go to the zoo!” Aubrey offered jumping up and down with excitement.

“Can't I have a date that I can’t and won’t miss. She’s a great kisser.” Zac smirked his face lightening up with excitement.