Deleted Scenes + More

These are deleted scenes from the story Temporarily His. Enjoy. I'll ask again, although someone is still going to ask. NOT EDITED! Follow me! The deleted parts are named in brackets delted scenes. They happen, just were deleted.

NO SEQUELS! I DONT LIKE THEM, I FEEL AS IF THE CHARACTERS SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE. I LEFT A SURPRISE FOR YALL IF YOU READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH THO. OR BOTHER TO READ THIS A/N.

Blaze's Pov.(BONUS)

My Father would never understand how happy I was that I was going to be a Father, no a dad. A father is just a sperm doner, a dad, was someone who was there for their kids, supported them, cared. I'm going to be there for my son and future children more than he ever was. I knew Sage would prove to be the best thing that ever happen to me, and she further provides clarity to that everyday. Without her, I wouldnt have even thought about a family, let alone had one. It was all because of her.

I dont know where the name Hayden came from, but Sage and I were sitting in bed one day and it just popped into my head. I offered it up and she surprisingly agreed on it. Now pregnant Sage wasnt always the easiest to deal with.

She was moody sometimes but oddly calm. Like unusually calm, kind've how she was when we left her. Which was unintentional! I thought somebody had got her and Matthew, and about four minutes into our drive I realized she wasnt there.

When I saw the way she looked at me and Hayden when she woke from her nap, it made me appreciate her even more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Blaze Colton's Pov. (Blaze's rough draft of his first chapter. He wasnt the same at all. THIS DID NOT HAPPEN< ROUGH DRAFT)

This was one of the few original plots of the story.

I needed a wife, and I needed one quick! I can’t be cut off, I need that money. Sure I am a player, but hey that's the life when you’re young! You don’t need a wife at 23. You need a life and that’s what I got. Sure I'm rich and devishly good looking. But I don’t want to be tied down, when I have beautiful girls, flocking at my door step every day.

Flashback to one hour ago

"Dad you can’t be serious! I'm 23 and I have plenty of time to find a reasonable bride, when I'm old, like 35. I have plenty of time; I don’t need to get married."

"You are irresponsible Blaze! How can I trust you with a multi-billion dollar company, if you keep this u? If you keep running around with a new girl every other day, you're going to catch something, and then no women will want to be with you for the rest of your life."

"What does having a wife have to do with the company?" I asked confused.

"You break women’s hearts everyday son. If ONE woman can’t trust you, than I can’t trust you."

"What?!"

"Yes, and that’s final, you will be cut off, if you don’t find someone to love you."

"I already have someone!" I quickly shouted, before I had time to think it through.

"You do?" My dad said, curiosity leaking from every word. "When can we meet her?"

"Well she's in school right now, so the end of the weekend we'll be here." I said, lying through my teeth. Where will I find a girl, that my dad thinks is "suitable" on such short notice. All the girls I have been with were easy sluts that would die to be with me.