Chapter 41*Bonus*

Sorry for the wait, the deleted scenes and a list of the songs will be up next! Oh and PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!! Also check out my new story CHASING DECEMBER(VOTE AND COMMENT ON THAT TOO!!!!!!! <<<<<NO SEQUEL DONT EVEN MENTION IT.>>>>>

He said I'm going to have a bed with lots of pillows

And that we're go to build a house with lots of windows

And when we have the kids we'll tell them to remind we

Of where we were and how so we never get lazy Yeah we'll climb mountains Climb mountains together. Artist: Emeli Sande Song:Mountains

Sage’s Pov.

I was standing on my tippy toes trying to get a cup from the cabinet, but I couldn’t reach it. Where was Blaze when I needed him? I struggled more and more before just giving up.

“Matthew? You’ve been quiet, what are you doing?” I called out to the three year old boy I was babysitting while Aubrey went to go get me some milk.

“Me not doing anything,” he replied running into the kitchen and holding my leg.

“Are you hungry?” I asked and he nodded his head excited. I had a hard time but I bent over picking up the small child and sat him in his highchair. It was hard to do since he and I were both growing.

“I’m here!” Aubrey screamed from the door, and I waved her over with a roll of my eyes.

“Gosh, I didn’t even take that long. Don’t have a baby about it,” Aubrey complained and then she noticed her pun and started to laugh.

“Well aren’t you just the comedian today.” I snatched the milk from her hands and poured it into the dish I was making for dinner.

It wasn’t easy but I managed to get myself up on one of the chairs at the nook in the kitchen so I can rest my feet, since there were hurting so badly.

Ten minutes later the rest of the gang showed up, minus Blaze who was still finishing up work at the office. He stopped letting me go in about a month ago, due to my ‘condition’ as he says it. He wouldn’t even let me go to the café, so I had Jeremy running it. He needed help paying for his college tuition anyway, so I was happy to give him the help.

“Hey little one or should I say big one?” Zac laughed coming over to me and giving me a hug.

I glared at him and replied sarcastically “You and your sister are just filled with the jokes today aren’t you?”

They both beamed the trademark Taylor smile at me and sat in their seats. I had Mark help me down and I served them their steaming bowl of food. I looked around at my friends; my family. I was happy that I went through what I did to get to this point.

My mom and Corey were visiting some family of ours in the Midwest, but they’d be back in time for my late shower, that I didn’t want. But because of Lana and Aubrey’s constant pestering I was having one.

I looked over to Matthew to see Mark making airplane noises and pushing the food into the baby’s mouth. Matthew laughed and grabbed his Uncle’s cheeks. Aubrey and Mark stuck to their plans of raising Matthew knowing that they’re his Aunt and Uncle, though they had trouble when he first started talking. He still doesn’t understand completely he will when he’s older. Sam had even started coming around, Mark still keeps his distance but she stays for a couple of hours to see her son. She’s still a wanderer but she’s getting better.

Aubrey and Mark married a couple months after Blaze and I, and Lana and Zac are still dating—though Zac asked Lana to marry him a million and three times. She said she wanted to wait just a little while longer.