TARDIS Tricks

Doctor

"Astrea! Astrea!" The Doctor was looking around, calling out her name, but he couldn't find her. The TARDIS let out a hum and he assumed she was speaking to Astrea. He looked into all the rooms he passed but she wasn't there.He was about to give up and go to the console room when he heard a door unlock. He walked towards the door and opened it. The room was dark but the light from the corridor illuminated Astrea curled up on top of the bed. He walked over to her and saw that her eyes were red from crying. "Astrea. What's wrong?" He asked softly.

She stayed quiet. Her face was expressionless but her eyes showed guilt and pain. She sat up and looked at the Doctor, he was now sitting at the edge of the bed. Astrea opened her mouth to say something but closed it and headbutted him instead.

The Doctor clutched his head in pain then images flashed before his eyes. He looked at Astrea with sympathy and shock. She was lying back down on the bed emotionless with her back to him. "I..I. I didn't...I'm..sorry, Ast." The Doctor was lost for words after what he'd just seen so he thought it would be best to leave her alone for a while.

The Doctor entered the console room deep in thought. "Doctor." Amy spoke. "Doctor!"

"Hm? What?" The Doctor asked looking at the Ponds.

"We asked if you found Astrea."

"Uh. Yea and it would be best if we left her alone for a while." The Doctor said walking around the console.

"What did she say?" Rory asked.

The Doctor didn't answer he was deep in thought again. "Doctor!" Amy shouted.

"Yes?" He asked.

"What did she say and why are you zoning out?" Amy asked irritated.

"She..showed me what happened and I'm 'zoning out' because I'm thinking." He replied. "Ah ha. Found him."

"Found who?"

"That bloke. His name is Daniel Wright and we are going to pay him a visit."

Astrea

As soon as the Doctor left Astrea buried her face into the pillow wondering how River knew about what happened. She soon fell asleep but entered the Doctors mind.

"Hello I'm John Smith. Mind if I come in." Smiled the Doctor.

"What do you want?" A man with black hair and blue eyes spoke.

"I just want to know why you decided to mentally harm my friend by raping her." Amy and Rory looked at the Doctor shocked.

"So that little slut ratted me out. What are you going to do about it?" He smirked.

"Nothing, Daniel except let the authorities listen to this." The Doctor pulled out a small device with the recording of their conversation.

"How do you know my name? That whore doesn't know who I am."

"No she doesn't but I have my ways of finding things out." The Doctor said sternly turning on his heels. "Come along, Ponds."

Astrea awoke in the bed startled, breathing heavily. The TARDIS let out a hum. Are you alright?

"I'm fine. Just..a bad dream." Astrea said to the TARDIS.

It seems more than just a bad dream.

"I'm fine." Astrea said turning around on the bed, facing the wall.

I'm going to tell the Doctor about what happened. Only because I care for you and he does too.