First day of school

:Scars POV:
"WAKE UP YOU LAZY BITCH!" I heard my mom yell out. That could only mean one thing...school (AKA Hell)

I quickly got up before she dragged me out of bed. I brushes my long purple and black hair and my teeth. My hair is naturally straight so that's good. I did my make up and picked out a black t-shirt, black skinny jeans and a black leather jacket. I slipped on my black combat boots.

I grabbed my backpack, my earbuds and my phone before running down stairs. I tried avoiding my mom and sister but failed.

"Morning emo" My sister said while tripping me. I got up.
"Morning" I said calling her a bitch under my breath.

I grabbed a bowl and put cereal and milk in it. I quickly finished it and put the bowl in the sink and got out the door.

*at school*

As I arrived at the front of the school I saw my best friend, Ricky Olson.

"RICKY!" I yelled running up to him.

"SCAR!" He yelled watching me run to him. As I reached him I jumped on him giving him a huge hug.

*bell rings*

"We'll I guess we gotta go now" Ricky said.

"Ugh I hate class. At least I have you" I said with a big smile. I think I might have saw him blush a little but I don't know. He would never love me but honestly I've had strong feelings for him for a long time now.

:Rickys POV:
After she said that I accidentally blushed. I've liked her a lot for a while now. I think I might even love her.

"Emo cunts"
"Go cut yourselves"
"Freaks"
"Go die already"
"Just kill yourselves"
They all said while we were walking down the hall. I looked over at Scar to make sure she was okay and she wasnt. She had tears of anger in her eyes and I can tell she was really mad.

We got to class and sat down next to each other as always. God she's beuatiful.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it if you read it. That's Scar in the picture and hopefully more people will continue to read this. THANK YOU if you did read and are planning to read more!! Love you guys <3. Oh and Ima call my readers Biersackians.
K BYE!!