-Prologue-

҉ ...WARRIOR FAIRY..

Upper World...

Middle World...

ϛ Under World...

∞ UPPER WORLD is where the fantasy begins.

with ENVY....... every evil things started.

The UPPER WORLD has five(5) Kingdoms:
Kingdom of Natures,
Kingdom of Wizards,
Kingdom of Gems,
Kingdom of Elements and the Kingdom of Fairies.

The sources of power and energy of each Kingdoms lies on their SACRED LIFE TREASURES. The most powerful treasures in every world dimensions.
The Nature Sacred Seed,
Wizards Sacred Wand,
Gemnians Sacred Ring,
Elements Sacred Ball and the Fairies Sacred Necklace.

While the UNDER WORLD possess nothing but darkness and their little tricky black magic and brilliant deception. They envy the Middle World because of their freedom and favors from the Most High. They also envy the Upper World because of their powers and abilities.

Jealous dark spirits gathered to bring destructions in the Upper World and steal their Sacred Life Treasures.

**

Isang propesiya ang nagbabala sa lahat.

"Treasures will lost and lives will cost.
Destruction will come as the mortal and immortal flesh and blood will come.
Save them now and to the child they will bow."

It was interpreted that a child will born on the day of destruction. That child will save the whole world soon. They know only one immortal who carry a child of a mortal.

That immortal is a Warrior Fairy who fell inlove with a mortal man. She gave birth to her child on the day of destruction in Upper World.

That child was named MITZIE BLAZE, the soon to be The Blazing Heart of the Upper World.

________________***_________________

This is a unique fantasy story po! Not an ordinary story about faries and other creatures. I mixed everything trying to make them all fit in one story. FANTASY, ACTION, TEEN FICTION, HUMOR etc. basta po halo halo na ito.

KINDLY SUPPORT... Don't forget to comment and vote!!! ^__^