The Battle With The Sand Ninja: Concluded!

Recap: The chirping emitted from my hand, sounding like the cries of hundreds of birds.

I let out another breath. It's now or never...

And that's when I charged for the wall of the sand prison.

Story Start::

The whole Chidori thing? Yeah... It didn't work out as well as I planned. The sand wall shattered, sure... But the aftermath was worse than I imagined. It's like I basically just blew myself up.

My clothes were covered in soot, and I plummeted down to the trees below me, half-asleep. A fall from this height... No. My team needed me, and I wasn't gonna die falling towards the earth. No.

I made my hand signs quickly, drawing chakra out from the depths of my core. "Summoning Jutsu!" I shouted.

When the smoke cleared, I was completely confused.

"What in the... Why the heck am I so high up?" I asked myself, wondering where the cheese I was. Under me wasn't Mai's usual snow white fur. Therefore... What the heck did I summon!?

When what was under me started moving, I completely freaked out.

"OH MY MONKEYS, THE GROUND IS MOVING! THE GROUND IS MOVING, THE GROUND IS MOVING, THE GROUND IS MOVI- Oh, no, wait. You're not the ground! You're a leopard. Silly me," I said, smiling brightly at the large creature I was standing on.

The creature's head moved, its eyes looking up to see why I was on top of their head. "You... You summoned me!? What the... Oh. You're Mai's charge..." She muttered. 

Her fur was different. She had fur as soft and as white as Mai's, but instead of being all white, black stripes went across her fur coat. Her eyes were a bright emerald green, and her teeth large and sharp.

"You, child! Why did you summon me?" She asked.

"Because I was plummeting to my death and decided that I didn't want to end up like soup on the ground. I really meant to summon Mai, but... Who are you, anyway?" I asked, tilting my head.

"My name is Rei. I am an elder; the oldest and most powerful leopard of all time. Your guardian, Mai, is a part of the same council as I... But she follows my command. A mere child like you... How you found the power to summon me is beyond my understanding," She said. She looked around, taking in the disastrous scene.

"What happened here? Practically half of this forest is destroyed," She noted. I looked around as well, seeing that she was right. Trees were knocked over, the ground was split... The scene was terrible.

I freaked out a bit when I couldn't locate my team, but I sighed in relief when I saw Sasuke on one of the tree branches. He seemed a lot better. Sure, the marks were still all over his body, but at least he was well enough to sit up.

Wait... Marks... Oh, hell.

I glared at my hand, gaining an eye twitch when I saw that I, too, had the black marks spread all over my body. Thanks to the leader of KISS and his pedophile ways, I look like someone decided to get creative with a black Sharpie on my face. Lovely.

"Wait... What the... What is that!?" I exclaimed, gasping with wide eyes. Not too far from where Sakura was pinned to the tree, two large creatures were fighting. One of them was a toad, who had... Naruto on his head!? SAY WHAT!?

And... What the flip is that tan thing with all the black markings and those creepy eyes!? Jeez... How much did I miss!?

I almost fell off of Rei's head as I realized what that thing was. Those eyes... I had seen them before. When I touched Gaara, that's the same eye that glinted to life. Then... Then that thing... It's...