The Fight With The Rain Ninja

I STILL couldn't believe that Sasuke had just... Walked away! I mean, he asks me to tell him something that he knows'll embarrass me... And then he just leaves like it was no big deal! Plus, he kisses me on the cheek! And to top it all off, he calls me CUTE!

What kind of sick and twisted person does that!?

I continued grumbling to myself like that until I reached where my team was. My eyes instantly widened at the scene.

That guy who talks a lot... What was his name? Krabby? Krusty? Heh... The Krusty Krab serves Kraby Patties!

Ahem. That was waaaaaaaay off topic. Kabuto! Yes, that was his name... I think.

Anyway, Kabuto was standing near our team, our scroll was out, Naruto and Sakura looked guilty, and Sasuke looked pissed off. I sprinted towards them, raising an eyebrow at all of them.

"Hey... What'd I miss this time?" I asked, sighing deeply. Seriously, I was missing everything in this darn forest.

"Naruto and Sakura decided that it would be a bright idea to open the scroll," Sasuke said, glaring at the two. They both looked down guiltily.

"They... Are you two flipping crazy!? We leave you alone for a few minutes... And already, you've done something wrong," I said, shaking my head at them. I glanced at Kabuto. I didn't trust this guy in the slightest. Something about him just... It bugged me. "And what's he doing here?"

"Apparently, he stopped them from opening the scroll," Sasuke answered. From his tone, he didn't trust Kabuto, either.

"Well, you two don't seem too fond of me," Kabuto said, smiling his carefree smile. What an actor.

"You catch on quick... Anyway, what was gonna happen if they opened the scrolls?" I said, ignoring him.

"When I last took this exam, anyone who opened the scrolls was hit with a spell of hypnosis. They wouldn't get up until after the exam was over," He explained.

"What're you doing out here all by yourself?" Sasuke asked, the distrust clear in his voice.

"Well, I wasn't after your scrolls, if that's what you mean," Kabuto said.

"Probably not... Or you would've just taken them from Naruto already. But you're still after a heaven scroll, aren't you?" Sasuke said.

"Nope, I've already got a set. I'm here because I got separated from my team. I'm meeting them at the tower," Kabuto explained, showing us his set of both scrolls. "I'll see you guys around." He turned to walk away, but Sasuke stopped him.

"Wait a second! Fight me," Sasuke said, completely serious. Naruto and Sakura started flipping out, but he ignored them.

"Fight me? You're joking..." Kabuto said.

"I wish I was, but I'm not. Our time in this forest is almost up," Sasuke said.

"Think for a second, you jerk-face! Kabuto just saved our butts!" Naruto barked, flailing his arms around.

"S-Sasuke... I think Naruto's right," Sakura said.

"Both of you, shut it!" Sasuke commanded.

"But... Sasuke... I don't... Minxie?" Sakura pleaded, unable to even make sentences properly as she tried to hold Naruto back, who was flailing around his arms and glaring at our raven-haired teammate.

"Sasuke? Maybe they're right... I mean, sure, I see what you mean... But should you really do it?" I tried, looking at the Uchiha.

"There's no other way. I already told you three that the next enemy we meet might be our only chance. I need to challenge him, or we'll never get out of this forest," Sasuke said easily.