Surprise?

Recap: "I meant good, because now, I can do this."

And that's when Uchiha Sasuke, the emotionless, jerk of a ninja, kissed me.

Story Start::

Oh. My. Fudge. Monkeys.

Sasuke Uchiha, the emotionless, jerky, too good for a relationship duck-butt of a ninja is kissing me, the complete opposite of him.

And the craziest part? I actually don't mind that he's kissing me.

But I was too shocked to do anything. I mean, hello!? Sasuke kissing me wasn't expected, much less normal! Seriously, I thought he was GAY! I mean... He kissed Naruto and never ONCE looked at a girl!

When he finally pulled away, I'm pretty sure I was tomato red. At that point, however, I couldn't care less how ridiculous I looked. I was too shocked to care about stuff like that.

"Did you... Did you really just... But I didn't... But then you and me aren't... HUH!?" I practically shouted, tilting my head. Beautiful. He even made me forget how to make sentences!

"Did I really just kiss you? Yeah, I did. And I did all the work in it, too," Sasuke said, smirking.

"B-B-B-But... But we aren't... But then you and me are... UGH! I NEED AIR!" I exclaimed, putting my hands on my hips.

"We're outside," He said simply.

"You're still in my personal space bubble! Do I need to repeat my whole squares and circles monologue?" I asked, looking up at him with an eyebrow raised.

"No, but you can just let me kiss you again. And maybe you might actually do something in the kiss this time," He suggested, smirking down at me and putting a hand on my cheek.

"But... But this isn't a- Oh, what the hell?" I said, shrugging as I threw my hands up in the air in surrender. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and this time, I actually took part in the kiss.

"Guys, are you- OH MY GOD!"

I broke away from Sasuke in seconds, my eyes wide as I stared at Kylie, whose mouth was open in shock. Life is just evil. Very, very evil.

"Wow... Kiba missed a LOT," She noted, grinning wildly.

"So... Um... I take it that we're over?" Mitchell joked, faking an expression of mock horror and sadness.

"Oh my... THIS IS CRAZY! BUT... AW, MAN! THIS SUCKS, BELIEVE IT!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Hm... So he's not gay," Josh said, smirking. And, I'll admit it. That was my favorite observation.

"Um... Surprise?" I said, putting up my hands in an 'I don't know' gesture and smiling at them.