Sasuke's Birthday

Sasuke's birthday present officially has four parts. I've already got two of those parts, and now, I'm at the huge store that sells all these random foods, getting the needed materials for parts three and four.

Lost in my own little world, I almost had a heart attack when someone behind me said, "Minxie."

"HOLY TOMATOES- Oh, it's you, Kiba... DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" I said, hitting him over the head. I was seriously about to throw the tomato I was holding in my hand at him, and then he'd smell like vegetables for a week. I'm so not joking, people.

"Sorry, sorry," He said, holding up his hands in surrender. Akamaru was with him as always, jumping out of Kiba's arms and into mine. I laughed, petting him gently and scratching his ears.

"Hey, boy. Kiba's treating you good, right?" I asked, grinning at the puppy.

"Of course I am," Kiba said, scoffing in a playful manner. I stuck my tongue out at him as I continued stroking Akamaru's fur lovingly.

"Wow... He really, really does like you. He's never that open with anyone," He noted, smiling slightly.

"Well, I am awesome and all," I joked, and he rolled his eyes teasingly.

"Actually, I wanted to ask you..." He began, looking at Akamaru instead of me.

"Kiba, if you want to ask Akamaru something, go ahead. He's right here, duh," I said obviously.

He facepalmed. "Not Akamaru! I wanted to ask you something."

"Oh... Psh... I totally knew that..." I muttered, sweatdropping. "Anyway! What'd you want to ask me?"

"Well, I was just wondering if... Maybe sometime... Well, see, there's supposed to be this carnival and stuff in a few days... I was just wondering if maybe you'd-"

"OHMIGOD! YOU'RE GONNA ASK HER OUT!?" Someone shouted, interrupting us. I sighed, knowing that voice all too well. Kylie was obviously back from her mission.

"KIMI! GO HOME!" I shouted, and she sweatdropped.

"I... I sorta ruined the whole moment there, didn't I?" She asked, scratching the back of her head nervously.

"No, chizz, Einstien... Now go home, or I'll beat you with my katana," I said in a threatening voice.

"You promised to not use violence!" She protested.

"I promised to not use hockey sticks in my violence. I never said that I couldn't be violent with other objects," I said, smiling. She anime fell.

"Err... I'll... I'll just leave now!" And with that, she zipped away, her blue hair whirling with her.

Kiba's POV

Are you confused about the random girl with blue hair who completely ruined my moment of asking Minxie out? No? Well, I am. I finally gather the courage to ask Minx out... And her friend pops out of nowhere and ruins it, right when I'm about to ask her.