They're Living Where Now!?

"Okay, I'll say this one last time... I got shocked by lightning and went back to my dimension. I told my friends what happened, they didn't believe me, I got mad, there was yelling and arguing and then BAM! Lightning striked all of us and we appeared here!" I explained. Of course that sounded impossible. But... I had proof. My friends were standing right next to me.

Not only had we interrupted the preliminaries, but we might've just disrupted the whole space-time continuim. Isn't that lovely?

And to make matters worse, Naruto's match was occurring, and all I could see of it was their feet. Seriously, this sucks.

Oh, and Kylie was freaking out. Seriously, she started hyperventilating, and I had to calm her down. I really had no idea what to say to her, so I just hummed and rubbed her back until she calmed down. I mean, what was I supposed to say?

I mean, it's not like I could tell her, "So, I might've just accidentally brought you to a world where death is faced every day and a psychotic pedophile is on the loose! Oh! And there's also a whole bunch of ninja who can kill you without a second thought! But don't worry, they've got cookies!"

Yeah... That sounds bad mentally, imagine if I actually said it.

And trying to explain this whole mess to the Hokage is very difficult. And the craziest part? Kylie gets epic blue hair when she's an anime character, but I just get the same old brown hair. Really? That's just rude.

"So... These three came here the same way you did?" The Hokage asked.

I nodded. "Except... I'm not sure if they really belong here or not," I said, biting my lip.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well... I'm a part of the Takeda clan. I really don't know where they belong, or if they even belong here at all," I said. 

"Hey... Shouldn't we get a say in where we go? Obviously, we can't go anywhere unless there's a storm... That's the only way we can go back. And do you really think it's gonna rain anytime soon?" Mitchell asked in his 'you know I'm right' voice. He's ten times more annoying in the Naruto world than he is in the regular one.

I looked up at the sky, realizing that he was, unfortunately, right. It was a beautiful day. Birds were chirping, the sun was shining, and two boys were fighting each other in an arena. It was just another normal day in the Naruto world.

"He's right. We can't go home... So we're stuck here. Now, what are we gonna do?" Josh asked.

"Well... If word gets out about who you really are and how you got here, I can promise you that life won't be easy. So... We'll have to create a cover story for you three," The Hokage said.

"Right... Cover story... I GOT IT! They can be foreign exchange students!" I said brightly.

"Do I look foreign to you?" Mitchell said in his cocky voice.

My eye twitched at him. "No, but I can tell you that you look like a-"

"Minxie! Don't use your creative language! Not in front of the Hokage!" Kylie whispered/yelled in my ear, and I sighed dramatically.

"Fiiiiiine... Wait, I GOT IT! You know, again..." I exclaimed.

"Well, this can't be good," Mitchell said.

I scowled at him. "You shut up! Anyway, I can say that they're my distant cousins from the Rain Village or something like that," I said, smiling.

"Why can't it be the Sound Village?" Mitchell asked.

"Do you want a pedophile to come after you!?" I hissed at him.

"No..." He muttered.

"That's what I thought. So, we're going with the Rain Village," I said, smiling at the Hokage.