Secrets Revealed... In Exchange For A Curse Mark

I know what you're all thinking right now. How the hell could Minxie have been so stupid as to let Orochimaru, the snakey pedophile who almost killed her friends and gave Sasuke a hickey, take her away? The answer is simple.

Minxie was curious.

None of my life made sense. I didn't know who I was anymore. And all I wanted to be was Minxie. But it seemed like these days, life wasn't that simple. I know, Orochimaru's a freak... But maybe he could tell me something about who I am. Mai was always vague with things... Apparently, that kept me safer.

But that wasn't true. I mean, hello? Orochimaru just attacked my team! Nothing is safe for me anymore. He eventually set me down, and just stared at me, licking his lips creepily.

Oh, GOD. Why did I do this? I swear, my curiosity's going to kill me one of these days.

"Are you gonna keep looking at me like that!? Just tell me who I am and get on with it!" I snapped, gaining a major eye twitch thanks to his staring.

He laughed. It wasn't a normal laugh, though. It was creepy. Evil. Insane.

Again... Why did I follow him?

"Emi Takeda... Princess of the Takeda clan, daughter of Hasashi Takeda and Kimiko Takeda. And twin sister to Ryuu Takeda. Born on August 2, blessed with the unimaginable power that was unknown to even you," He said simply.

"Dude... Do you stalk me?" I asked, my eyes wide.

"Entertaining little one, aren't you? Heh... I just did my research. See, according to what the rest of the world knows... You're supposed to be dead."

I poked my shoulder and arm, then looked back up at him. "Well, I don't feel dead."

"Because you aren't, dear child. You never died. It was all just an act... One that I saw through the minute it was played. From the beginning, your clan thirsted for power. Its members, despite having their own kekkei genkai, always wanted more. This led to division within the clan, resulting in tension. You and your brother were born to the head family amongst this brewing chaos. There was no doubt that you'd grow up to be exceptionally strong. You, however, were different. You were a child with more chakra than any adult in your clan. When the true source of your power was discovered, the tension in your clan skyrocketed.

"The Takeda split in two, your father, Hasashi, on one side, and your uncle, Hitoshi, on the other. On the sixth birthday of Ryuu and yourself, the massacre began. The two sides of your clan went to war, and your father and mother sacrificed themselves so nothing like that would ever happen again. It was that day that you and your brother vanished into thin air. You were both rumored to be dead along with the rest of your clan, but I knew better.

"I knew that your parents has whisked you away to another place... But where? How far was really safe for you? Could you ever be safe? Honestly, tell me, child, have you ever belonged anywhere? Hasn't there always been something to go wrong around you? Of course there was. But it's not your fault. Those who want your power have ways around the bonds your mother tried so desperately to wrap you and protect you with.

"Your power was a curse on the entire Takeda clan... But, to me, dear one, it's a perfect blessing. You have so much power... I could teach you to use it all. Join me for the power. It's in your blood, you know. The need for power... The intent to kill... It courses through your veins beautifully. It'd be a shame to ignore it. So, tell me, dear one, what do you say? Would you join me?" He finished, looking down at me and waiting for my answer.

I sat there, silent, as what he said sunk in. I had a twin brother... Who might just be alive. But my clan's massacre... Was it... Was it my fault? What am I? "Where... Where's my brother now?"