The Takeda Siblings Reunite

Minxie's POV

"C'mon, Sasuke... You've been at it for hours already. It's a rock, okay? It's not gonna do anything. And if it does something, it'll probably end up smacking you for how many times you've hit it with Chidori," I pointed out from my seat on the ground. Sasuke and I had gone out here to train... But even I stopped after a while. If he's not careful, he's going to kill himself.

"Go if you want to," He said dismissively. Well, that was rude.

"What the heck are you even thinking about so much?" I asked, ignoring his rude comment.

"Nothing you'd understand. Just go. I'll be fine," He said, without looking back at me. Again: RUDE.

I sighed. "Look, if you're still mad about the whole Gaara thing-"

"That's not what I'm mad about!" He hissed quickly, turning around to face me.

I flinched, not expecting him to get so angry all of the sudden. Then, I turned on my poker face once more. "Then what the hell has got you all worked up? 'Cause honestly, I'm starting to think something crawled up your butt and died," I said bluntly, throwing him a challenging stare.

He ignored me, just like I figured he would. And it got me frustrated. So, with a shrug, I took out a kunai and hurled it at him.

He caught it effortlessly with seconds to spare, his Sharingan on.

"Jerky, cat-like reflexes... I bet your hair sensed that quicker than your brain did!" I proclaimed, pointing a finger at him.

"Loser," He noted easily.

"Oh, so NOW you want to talk to me?" I said, giving him a flat look. He merely shrugged, and my eye twitched. "Well, fine then, jerk!" I said, standing up.

If I wasn't such a ninja, a kunai would've cut my arm off. I spun around, dodging the sharp weapon and watching as it hit a tree.

I turned to Sasuke, my eye twitching. "Duck-Butt, what the hell!? Are you TRYING to kill me!?" I exclaimed, waving me hands around in the air frantically.

He shrugged. "You threw one at me," He said nonchalantly.

I scowled at him, pulling out my katana and activating my Mind's Eye. "Oh, it is SO on!" I said, getting into a fighting stance.

"Hn... You're on, loser," He said, turning to me and smirking. And after that came another one of our impossibly awesome training sessions.

~*~

"What in the... Why is Kakashi-sensei bedridden? How much did we miss?" I asked the second I entered Kakashi-sensei's house. (A.N.- Honestly, I have no idea where this whole scene took place... I'm just assuming! ._. >.>)

"And... Why the heck are all you Jonin here? What happened?" Sasuke asked from next to me. And he was right. Asuma-sensei, Kurenai-sensei, and Guy-sensei were all gathered around the knocked out silver-haired man.

Then, if the scene wasn't crazy enough, some other Konoha ninja burst into the room and said, "Is it true that Itachi Uchiha was back in Konoha!? And that he's after Minxie and Naruto!?"

Oh... This guy has a HUGE mouth. And he really, really shouldn't have said that. Because now-

My inner thought was interrupted when someone grabbed my elbow, keeping me in place. "Stay here, and don't even think about following me, Minxie! I mean it!" Sasuke hissed at me, looking deadly serious.

I didn't even get to tell him that he was acting stupid and that I'd always follow him by the time Sasuke left out of the room in a huff. Well, this is just dandy! Now he's gonna go and do something stupid.