Lee Vs. Sasuke

Recap: "You and me, here and now... Want to fight?"

Story Start::

"You want to fight me, here and now?" Sasuke asked. Well, repeated. Idiot.

"No, Duck-butt, he wants to search for llamas with you. Are you deaf?" I said sarcastically, poking his hair. He shot me a glare, which I shrugged at. Then, he and Lee started having this little conversation about their names... Which was just stupid. These boys are just dramatic.

"Yeah... Lee's gonna win," I said honestly.

"What makes you think he can beat Sasuke?" Sakura retorted.

"I don't think, Sakura, I know. None of you realize what Lee's capable of. Looks are deceiving, and both you and Duck-butt are idiots for thinking otherwise from what I said," I said, shrugging.

"Like you know anything," She said, rolling her eyes.

I shrugged. "Well, when Sasuke loses... I am definitely gonna say I told you so."

Lee grinned at me, but I pointed to Sakura, and he winked at Sakura instead and blew a kiss at her, which caused me to roll around on the floor, laughing like I was a mental person.

"Keep your kisses to yourself, creep! I almost died dodging that!" The pinkette hissed, rubbing her head. I was still having my laugh attack.

"You're challenging me, knowing my lineage? So, basically, you're a fool," Sasuke said smoothly. Again: Idiot. "Do you want to see what it is to be an Uchiha?"

"Actually, Duck-butt, you're the fool here. Do you have any idea who Lee is?" I asked, shaking my head.

"What're you talking about? Sasuke can take him!" Sakura protested, much to Lee's disappoinment.

"Uh-huh. Just don't get too comfortable, okay? Lee'll be finished with him in a few seconds tops," I muttered, shrugging. Sasuke shot me a glare, and I glared right back at him.

"Hold it. I'll handle Dog-Brow. I'll just need five minutes," Naruto said.

"I only want to fight Uchiha," Lee replied.

"Story of my life! It's always Sasuke this, Sasuke that, till I could just die!" The blonde barked, charging for Lee. Lee dodged, of course, and Naruto ended up knocked out. In a few more seconds, I'll start doing the 'I told you so' dance.

Sasuke actually looked impressed at Lee's speed. "This could be fun. I accept your challenge," He said.

"No, Sasuke! Don't! We need to submit our applications!" Sakura objected.

"Listen, once Lee finishes him, we'll have more than enough time to submit our applications," I said, patting her shoulder. Both she and Sasuke glared at me. See what happens when I tell the truth?

"This'll only take five minutes," Sasuke said coolly. Yeah, right. And what is it with these boys and the five minutes? Do they not own watches? Dear jello... Five minutes isn't the only time their is!

"Yeah... My bet's still on Lee," I said, sitting down Indian style on the floor.

"Well, Sasuke's gonna win!" Sakura argued. She's another idiot.

And so, Lee and Sasuke began their battle. Lee's kick hit Sasuke, although Duck-butt had dodged. Obviously, Sasuke was no match for Lee's speed.

And Sasuke, being the idiot he was, didn't understand that Lee's moves were taijutsu. He activated his Sharingan, which, I'll admit, was cool, but it really wasn't all that. It was pointless to use the Sharingan in this case. However, Lee's moves were valuable, so I quickly activated that gold/emerald eye thing I had obtained in the Land of Waves and memorized it.