The Forest Of Death: Sasuke's Unconscious!?

Minxie's POV

I'm the most awkward person in the entire world when it comes to boys. Ever. Really, it's saddening. And if they're cute? Oh, GOD. Too bad I couldn't realize this BEFORE Gaara had saved me.

Oh, I need Kylie right now. She was always the one to let boys that I liked know that I wasn't a complete freak. She was my voice. But now... She's back on Earth, probably freaking out that I'm gone and complaining to Josh about me not being home.

And I'm alone. With Gaara. Who is a boy. And very cute.

Oh, fudge.

I stared at Gaara for a while, and he stared back at me. Sure, I was looking at him, but my eyes looked like I was thinking a billion different things at once, which I was. But... My blush never subsided, and I hated myself for it. I'm pretty sure I looked like a tomato, which made my situation even worse.

I quickly looked down, suddenly very interested in the dirt of the Forest of Death. I winced at the sudden surge of pain in my neck, courtesy of Orochimaru. I wondered how Sasuke was doing with it...

Holy chizz! Sasuke! How could I have forgotten about him!? And my team!?

"Am I making you uncomfortable?" The sensual voice reminded me why I forgot my team. Everytime Gaara spoke, I felt my mind go blank. All that mattered was what he was saying. And right now... He had just been very blunt.

"Psh... N-No... Why would you say that?" I asked, my voice going up about three levels thanks to my nervousness. I'm so bad at this.

"You keep looking away from me... Do I intimidate you?" He asked calmly.

No, it's just that looking at you and hearing you talk makes me feel like I'm walking on air, and somehow, I know I'll mess up, so I get nervous.

"N-No..." I stuttered out.

"Then why do you continue to stutter?"

"That... Is a very good question that, again, is too embarrassing to answer." I clutched my neck as another wave of pain hit me. Oh, damn, this crap hurts.

Suddenly, a look of anger went across Gaara's usually stoic face. "He got to you... Before I did. I would've killed him, but he got away."

"Oh, him... The pedophile with the feminine features? Yeah, I don't like him either. He's the reason my neck hu- Ow..." Another wave of DAMN pain. I struggled to continue speaking, "But it's okay. You shouldn't... Be mad about it or anything like that. My team couldn't handle him, either. And when we finally got somewhere, he disappeared."

"Your team... Do you want to see them?" He asked. A part of me wanted to say no, since I didn't want to leave, but the responsible part of me, however small it was, knew that I had to say yes. My team...

HOLY GOD! Naruto! Was he okay? And, believe it or not... Duck-Butt! Was he okay? Sakura... Did nothing, so she'd be fine.

"Yeah... I need to get back to them. Who knows how much trouble they might've gotten into without me there?" I joked, smiling. He nodded, standing up and offering me his hand. I took it, and...

I moved nowhere. My legs won't work... Perfect.

"You're still suffering the effects of the paralysis that twisted idiot used on you... You should stay and rest before you walk again," He suggested calmly.

"No... I need to get to my team. But I'm not sure how-" I was interrupted when Gaara picked me up into his arms bridal style, and began walking with me.

I turned crimson at the sudden contact, and I stared into those beautiful sea-foam green eyes that seemed to knock down all my walls without even trying.