Fishing With The Boys

A.N.- AAAAAAAAH! I haven't updated in a while...

IT'S NOT MY FAULT! D: See, it was my aun't birthday yesterday, and so I stood over at her house with my cousin...

BUT SHE HAS NO INTERNET CONNECTION WHATSOEVER. -____- So... I had no access to my laptop for like two days D:

But... I'm gonna make it up to all of you wonderful readers! Today, I'll be posting maybe three chapters... Because I really want to get done with the Chunin Exams so I can move on to other things!

I've seen that a few of you have chosen sides on who Minxie should be with... There's Sasuke, then there's Gaara...

And honestly, I haven't chosen ANYTHING yet. xD But I want to hear your opinions! So... The question I have for you today is: Should Minxie end up with Gaara or Sasuke, and why?

Then, there's also the debate on her twin brother... All I'm saying is that he's a part of an organization. That's it. But don't worry! He should appear in the story in a few chapters.

Anyway... Enough with my endless rant! On with the story! :D

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Story Start::

Here's some advice: Never ever go fishing with Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto complains and shouts too much, while Sasuke gives too many orders. They're so... Ugh.

"All right... I'm done. I'm gonna go and help Sakura with whatever it is she's doing," I said, standing up and taking a few steps away from the two boys.

"What!? You're leaving me alone with him!?" Naruto exclaimed, flailing his arms around in the water.

"Idiot! You're going to scare all the fish away," Sasuke scolded sternly, turning to me. "So you're quitting?"

"Well, if you're gonna put it like that... Yeah, I think I am," I said, putting my hands on my hips.

"Hn... Whatever. We'd be better off without you, anyway," He scoffed, turning away. I saw his smirk, however, and my eye twitched. He was provoking me, knowing that I'd stay and do something.

Still, just because I knew that didn't mean that I'd be the better person and walk away. I needed to show Uchiha who was boss, simple.

"Oh, really?" I said, throwing a scowl in his direction. I walked to the edge of the lake and took off my jacket, revealing my spaghetti-strapped top that went to the beginning of my stomach. My stomach was covered by many fishnets.

Naruto and Sasuke's eyes almost bulged out of their heads at the sight, and I rolled my eyes. "Take a picture, it'll last longer," I trilled with a smirk on my face, diving into the water.

I stood up in the water, standing not too far from Naruto. I made hand signs, silently thanking the heavens that my chakra worked again, and said, "Water Style: Wave Bending!"

Instantly, the waves in the water started swirling around me, and when I lifted my hands up, the entire lake starting floating in mid-air. Naruto's eyes widened, and he started freaking out as he stared at the soil under his feet.

"B-But... WHERE DID YOU PUT THE LAKE!?" He asked frantically, looking around.

"Above my head, silly," I said, smiling and looking up at the water that floated in mid-air. I smirked when I saw all the fish around us, flopping around with no water to breathe in.

"You wanted fish?" I taunted at Sasuke, smirking. He scowled at me, but helped Naruto pick up the fish.

I started walking, still suspending the lake's water above my head, and stopped once I was on actual ground, right next to Sasuke. "Psh... And you said you'd be better off without me," I said, shaking my head.