twenty five

luke waits patiently for the class to clear out. he says his goodbyes to each individual student. there were o lot about fifteen kids in this class. michael takes his time packing up his belongings. as the last kid clears out, michael can feel luke's eyes fall on him immediately.

"I know you're staring at me," michael comments, a sly smirk on his red lips as he approaches luke and props himself up onto the blondes side of the desk, his legs swinging back and fourth.

"who could blame me?" luke cheekily smiles, leaning his body back into his chair and scooting closer towards michael.

michael shrugs. he pressed his lips together, admiring how good luke looked today. his hair was a mess, but in a good way where it made him look even more attractive. his eyes looked extra blue today and his lips looked extra kissable.

"i had a pop quick in physics today," michael announced as he snapped out of his daze.

"I hope you're about to tell me how good you did on it," luke raises an eyebrow at michael, knowing it's the class he struggles in most.

michael shrugs once more. he wraps his fingers around luke's tie that hung loosely around his neck and pulls the older man even closer, "won't know until tomorrow," he says, "c'mere," michael still has luke's tie in his hand as luke stands to his feet. the blonde places himself between michael's legs, placing his hands on his thighs.

"you know we can't do this here," luke says quietly, his lips fanning over michael's.

michael ignores the comment and begins to place wet kisses around luke's jaw line and down his neck. without thinking, luke tilts his head back to allow the younger boy more access. his hands slowly slide farther and farther up michael's thighs and his squeezes them as michael sucks on a spot on luke's neck.

"mike, we can't—" luke is cut off by michael connecting their lips. luke kisses back for a moment, their lips moving quickly and eagerly. michael has his hands running through luke's hair, but he knows he has to be responsible about this, "we have to stop."

luke pulls completely away from michael. it's already a risk for them to even be secretly seeing each other. they couldn't push their limits or they would end up in a bad situation. someone could walk into the room at any moment and it would all be ruined. luke couldn't let that happen.

michael has a pout on his lips, "i hate this place. i can't wait until i never have to see it again."

luke chuckles softly, running his fingers through his hair to try and tame it, "you'll be out of here before you know it."

"that's not soon enough," mike whines, "i'm tired of keeping us a secret. why is it such a big deal that we like each other? what we do in our free time shouldn't matter to anybody else."

"i know, babe. i hate hiding us too, but soon we won't have too. ill get to show the whole world you're mine."

"i wish the world wasn't so judge-mental."

"don't think about the rest of the world. as long as we know we are together, who the hell cares about everyone else?" luke smiles at the smaller boy. he places the palm of his hand on mike's cheek and places a single kiss to his forehead, "as long as i have you, that's all that matters."

luke was always so good with his words in making michael feel better. he considered himself lucky having someone like luke. who wouldn't?

"so you never told me what happened the other day, when you showed up at my flat. you seemed really upset," luke reminds as he pushed a piece of michael's hair away from his eyes.

"oh, right," michael bites down on his lip as he looks in the opposite direction.

"you don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to."

"no. no it's fine. i was just feelings a little stressed out from school. it was nothing," michael lies. he didn't want to lie, but he also didn't want to tell the truth about his mum and the messed up home life he has.

"are you sure? it didn't seem like nothing," luke didn't want to push michael into talking about anything he didn't want to talk about. he just wanted to make sure the younger boy was okay.

"i'm sure. i'm totally fine," mike assures, a smile on his lips.

"well i'm glad to hear that," luke grabs his computer bag off his desk and slings it onto his shoulder, "you can talk to me about anything though, you know that right?"

michael just nods.

luke reaches out his hand for michael to take as he gets down from the desk. they share one last kiss before exiting the classroom. they were both happy as could be.