Us

Nicholas's P.O.V

Maybe I shouldn't have said what I said to her but come on I'm trying here. Maybe it's my fault..she has had a few drinks and I kind of instigated the situation.

"You fucking asshole, I love Amelia...She's my everything." She yelled throwing a glass at me. Lucky enough I dodged it and it hit the wall. "What the fuck Natalia?" I yelled looking at the broken glass on the floor. "You stupid, worthless, no good piece of shit." Natalia threw a bottle of water at me.

"What the hell is your problem?" I yelled. "You're my fucking problem." She continued to throw things until I guess she couldn't find anything else. When the throwing of things stopped I walked over to her and grabbed her hands. "Have you lost your damn mind?" I said peering down at her.

"No, but I'm pretty freaking close to it if you don't take your hands off of me." She said slowly. Why is she acting like this? Does she not see that I'm trying?

She slipped her hands out of my grip and slapped me hard across the face. That was the last fucking straw. No ones gonna just put their hands on me like I'm some fucking animal. "Get out." I said through my teeth. I needed her to leave because it's taking a lot out of me not to hurt her.

She stared back at me surprised and didn't say anything. "I said get out!" I yelled clearly enough so she could comprehend. She jumped as if she was scared. Grabbing her car keys and cellphone she left out of the front door.

______________________________

Natalia's P.O.V

"Look come here, just come stay with me tonight." Cara said grabbing my hand as I stood out front of Cameron's apartment. "I'm not on the best terms with my husband right now and staying at Cameron's could just add on to the fire." I said turning to leave. I'm already worried to death about my daughter, I left so suddenly without checking up on her.

"Cameron won't be home until next week, so just come sleep on the couch or something.Plus you've been drinking I can smell it on your breathe." She pushed. I have nowhere to really go tonight and I'm actually too scared to even go home tonight. Yeah Nicholas and I fight constantly and yeah we yell alot but the way he yelled at me today really got to me.

"It's either stay one harmless night with your bestfriend or sleep in your car babe." Cara sang. "Okay." I gave in; I don't want to sleep in my car. "Great." She smiled while pulling me into the apartment.

4 hours later

Never let your friends trick you into thinking they'll be there for you because in actuality their "boyfriend" will come over and they'll ask for a moment of privacy in the bedroom and 4 hours later you're sitting in the living room alone with an empty half pack off beers that you just shotgunned. "It'll be fun, she says." I mumbled to myself.

I heard the front door rattle and to my excitement in comes Cameron; note my sarcasm. "Woah, as much as I'm glad to see you on my coach.. Why are you here?" He said with a confused look. "Cara said I could crash here for the night and she also told me that you wouldn't be back for a week." I sighed after I got done telling him my spill.

He started walking towards his room. "I wouldn't go in there if I were you." I said turning on my side. "Seriously, on my bed." He whined as he caught on to what I'd said. "My sister is a fucking piece of work." Clearly he was annoyed as he walked into the kitchen.

"Well, are you hungry?" He asked. "Starving, actually." I said trying to smile politely.

"Okay well, I can't provide you with caviar like your rich husband but I can serve you some damn good microwaveable ramen noodles." He laughed while fixing them. I smiled at his remark, it was funny not going to lie.

No more than 5 minutes later we were sitting on the couch eating ramen and laughing about stupid stuff Cara has done. "You don't get that many suspensions unless you're trying to make a career out of it." We both laughed until it became quiet. it was a comfortable quiet without a doubt.

"If it's any consolation, I'd prefer ramen over caviar any day." I said looking down smiling. "I kinda knew you would I mean come on." He laughed. "So there's this killer movie that I have because I remember when we were kind of dating you told me that this movie was your all time favorite." He got up and grabbed a DVD off the stand and put it into the player before sitting back down next to me.

Not long after I heard the familiar music of the simple minds playing I turned to him. "You remembered my favorite movie was The Breakfast Club?" I said looking at him astonished. "Of course, I mean why not?" He said scratching the back of his neck.

This kid never ceases to amaze me. I don't know what makes him see me in this way but I'm just grateful that someone out there cares enough to remember the stupid little things about me. I turned away from him and let my attention fall onto the television.

When I'm down this movie could always make me feel better. It helped me understand that there's alot of screwed up people in this world, some of us are just great at hiding it.

Slowly I found myself leaning my head on Cameron's shoulder. I don't mean anything by it, it's just a comfort thing. Hell, I'd lean my head on Cara if we were in this exact position. But what came next was a bit surprising. Cameron wrapped his arms around my sides and pulled me closer to him.

"When you chose him over me, it hurt a lot." I heard him say. I looked up at him to see the expression of sadness all over his face. "You chose a guy who constantly treats you like trash and does nothing for you over me. I honestly thought man.. How shallow could this chick be." He said looking anywhere but at me.

"I'm sorry." I said taking his hand and playing with his fingers. I never meant to break anyone's heart or lead anyone on. He leaned down and placed his forehead on mine before staring into my eyes. Man, did he have the prettiest green eyes and god where they mesmerizing.

He leaned in further and kissed me and this time I didn't stop him because I couldn't, I just couldn't. So here I am being the drunk whore Nicholas predicted me to be. Running to Cameron every single time we fight.

______________________________

So this story is coming to its end my friends, only about 10 more chapters. I wish it didn't but it does :(