Hard Way Chap. 11

I'm writing this chapter because I feel as if there needs to be more drama than what it is now so. Get your popcorn and make sure your relaxed because I'm taking you to highschool. Oh and I'm not good at writing fight scenes so sorry if this isn't that good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Open the door Farrah, I swear all I wanna do is talk." I yelled banging on the bathroom stall. I tried to forgive nick but then I realized I'll need a bit of relief before I even think about forgiving that asshole.

His friends have made the last week hell for me. So in order for them to get the message they'll just have to receive it the hard way. Right now we were at a football game that nick was playing in. "Okay, how about this..I'll give you a head start?" I said throwing the bat on the floor.

"Umm hell no, beat that bitches ass." Cara said picking up the bat and shoving it at me. "Come on Cara, she's not worth it." I said grabbing her hand and walking out the bathroom. I made sure to slam the door. "What the hell Talia?" She said getting angry. "Just wait a minute." I said leaning against the wall.

People were all collected out in the parking area near us; getting into their cars. Apparently the game was over. And just like I predicted nick and his friends came walking towards us laughing and throwing the football. I guess they didn't see us but I'm sure now they will because just as nick saw us Farrah come out the bathroom.

She smiled at me as if she'd won once again. "Trying to scare me isn't going to do much for you, slut." She said before pushing me and turning to walk away.

I walked over to her, turned her around and punched her right in her pretty fucking nose. Collective oh's came from the crowd and laughter. "What did I tell you, you stupid bitch." I yelled grabbing her by her hair. "Don't you ever put your fucking hands on me again." I yelled while punching her in her face.

She started trying to hit me back and I won't lie she got some good hits In. Until I pushed her to the ground and slapped the shit out of her. "Come on bitch." I said grabbing her by the hair and dragging her to nick.. Who might I say wasn't doing shit to prevent this from happening to her.

I dropped her on the ground in front of nick. "I suggest you keep your trash out of my face, oh and by the way.. You're going to need to get some repairs done on the new car..that mommy and daddy bought for you." ... "Oh and by the way.." I turned around once again and punched him in the jaw. It wasn't as good as the hit that I did to Farrah but it sure as hell felt good.

Sure he thought I didn't know about the little lie he told me about his family. I went to bens one night looking for him, Maxine looked at me like I was crazy. So I did some research of my own.

I turned around and walked away. No, I didn't walk.. I strutted because I'm fucking fabulous. "That was amazing." Cara said while hugging me. "Now, we just can't tell my brother." She said with a worried face.