She Doesn't Chap. 7

Surprise surprise, this is a chapter I just have to say a few things though. There is nothing that brings me much more joy than seeing new comments from you guys. You literally don't understand. I love your feedback wether it's bad or good.

Although, I strongly suggest that you follow my other account on here DALLASWONDERS01 because if something happens like I get hacked or I forget my password. (I have forgotten it and I can't remember which email I used.) you can still read Strings on there. Plus I've got something great in store for you guys... But you can just read it at the end. Oh and for all you hardcore nicky fan girls, this ones for you, Love you. xoxo, An Inchworm Of Happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nicholas P.O.V

"Natalia, I'm..ugh I can't do this." I've been practicing in my mirror since last week on how to say this. "Okay, Talia love I me you." What? That wasn't even proper English. "We've know each other since we we're little and I can't go to college without saying olive juice." What the fuck nick? Olive juice.

"Marry I want to you?" What is life? She'll never feel the same way as I do for her. Farrah will though, but honestly I'm sure the only thing she sees in me are dollar signs. Coach and everyone says I could have a real future in football. Hell, scouts have been coming to my games back to back just to see me play.

5 colleges have offered me to attend there on a full ride but I don't care much for money. I'd throw it all way for that girl down the hall. I leaned over and grabbed the picture of my mother off the glass. Man, was she beautiful. "I really wish you were here right now to help me.. I know you'd give great advice." I whispered.

"You'd love her if you knew her, she's gorgeous like you and man mama, that voice..like an angel." I knew that for right now she couldn't give me answers so I have to go for Angie.

"Can I talk to you before you leave Angie?" I said stepping into her study. "Sure sweetheart, just close the door." She said in a sweet tone while taking her glasses off. She walked over to the couch and patted a seat next to her. I walked over and sat down.

It was silent for awhile until she spoke again. "Now boy, you gonna speak up anytime soon?" She said patting my back. "I love Talia." I began. She shook her head and smiled. "Oh I know." She said before standing up. "What?" What does she mean by she knows?

"I'm not blind nor stupid Nicholas, I see the way you look at her and the way she looks at you." She said while smiling really widely. "You think she loves me back?" I jumped up. "You'll have to find out yourself Nicky, but for right now I'm sure she doesn't see you in that way... Just yet." When she said that it made my heart die a little inside.

"Just give it some time, but if you absolutely feel in your heart that you can't hold it anymore than tell her."

---------------------------------------------

That was earlier today and after that I'd almost told Talia but of course that was ruined by her dramatic friend Cara. We were currently at a bonfire for nava or Naomi? I don't know her name she barely knows me. I could care less what her name was.

"Hey man? You seen Nat anywhere around here?" I had asked one of the guys from the team. "Yeah saw her walk over there with a cooler." He said pointing to the caves. I'd ditched Farrah with her friends, well I guess she ditched me. I really wasn't being the boyfriend I know I can be to her. But it seems like being in a relationship was just a label for her.

What am I going to say to Talia when I see her? "Girl, I love yo face." I've been practicing this forever and I still haven't got it together. Wow. "I'm in love with you....and all your little things." Hey that was actually pretty good, watch out one direction.

As I neared the cave I heard terribly off key singing and Stevie wonder playing in the background. I'd looked over a little bit to see what was going on but stayed hidden. It was Natalia and Cameron. I watched as he twisted her around like I've always dreamed of doing.

The way she looked him, she'd never looked at me that way..ever? And then what happened next broke my heart more than anything ever could. She kissed him, she kissed him the way she'd probably never kiss me. The girl I love.. Kissing someone who wasn't me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah, I'm sorry Nicky. I'm sorry you had to see that. But on the bright side, one of you guys could be in this story if you'd like. Just send me a message and I will definitely put you in the story somewhere even if its just as an extra. Xoxo, Peace Love & Trampolines. Xx An Inchworm of Happiness.