He's No Good Chap.9

I don't understand what's wrong with nick. He hasn't talked to me since whatever happened in my room. We had French together today but he showed up late and had to sit in the front. That's not like him at all, it's like he's avoiding me.

Cara has lunch detention and Cameron has a completely different lunch schedule than I do. So the only person I'm suppose to be having lunch with today is nick. I'm actually looking forward to seeing why he's acting so weird. Actually, I'm looking forward to just seeing him in general.

As I made my way to our usual spot in the cafeteria I realized,there was no nick. I scanned the lunch area to find him sitting with his and Farrah's friends. I walked over to them and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey, can I talk to you Nicky?" I asked as he turned around.

He had a distant and cold look in his eyes. "I don't know can you?" He asked. The whole table was watching now as a few giggles escaped the mouths of Farrah's friends. His cold response took me back a bit, he's never talked to me this way before. "Can we talk a-alone?" I stuttered. His friends laughed as they mocked me.

"I'm fine right here actually." He said looking at me. "Whats going on? Did I do something wrong?" I asked looking for any signs that maybe he was joking. Maybe they all were joking.

"Honey, it's called boundaries and morals.." Farrah said standing up and patting me on my shoulder. "And quite frankly you don't have any of it, look at your clothes where the hell do you shop? Did you seriously think that Nicky would hang out with you that long?" She said with a look of disgust. Since when does he allow her to call him Nicky?

"Why are you letting them do this?" I said feeling as if I was about to die right in this moment. Of course my clothes weren't that expensive, for god sakes I'm a fucking orphan. He wouldn't even look me in the eyes. "You're just plain worthlessness. The common street trash my father takes off the streets everyday." She said making everyone laugh. "Now run a long dear, the grown ups are talking." She said before pushing me.

My thoughts clouded, I'm used to the usual bullying I receive everyday from typical people like them. But for Nicky to not even defend me like he used to? I turned around silently and walked out of the cafeteria. I would not give him or them the satisfaction of seeing me cry.

So I ran out of this stupid school, and down the dusty road towards Ben's. I needed a place to think and when I needed to think ben's was the place. I stumbled into the diner. "Woah Natty, sweetheart what are you doing here?" Maxxine said while following me to a booth. "H-He, I hate him!" I said while wiping the tears off my face. "Joe, could you do the rush for me? I'm gonna take Natalia home." She said while helping me out the booth and towards her car.

"I'm not gonna even ask what happen Natty but if you want to tell me you can." She said while pulling into rexo's driveway. "I'll come down to bens, soon." I said while thanking her and closing the car door.

I can't believe he would do that to me. If this is some stupid nightmare or prank, please let it end now. Before I kill nick and Farrah. I entered the house and was greeted with Angie and a strange man sitting on the couch. "Oh Talia, what are you doing out of school?" She said getting up. The man rose too. "Who's this?" I asked clearing my throat. All the crying has made me hoarse.

"Umm, you shouldn't be--" she began. "I'm Dylan." He said holding his hands out. "Well, I'm Natalia.. Washington." I said shaking his hand. When I said my name he gave me this funny look and his eyes brightened. "I think it's time you go though." She said smiling at him. "Yeah I'm going to be late." He said while walking towards the door.

"Have a good day and nice to meet you talia." He said with a bright smile. Okay there is no doubt about it now, this day can't get anymore crazy or fucked up. "Angie? Can I just go take a nap, I'm not feeling well." I said slowly.

"Alright, I guess." She said patting my back. "I'll make you some tea!" She said heading into the kitchen. "Tea solves everything." No it can't. Can it solve the fact why my bestfriend..has become the biggest douche bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the spelling errors or how this part jumps place to place. I'm writing this in a car right now because I'm currently on a road trip with my friends! CALIFORNIA BOOM!?