Uh-Oh Chap. 20

'So on a scale of 1 to 10 how big was he?" Nessie asked while laughing. Tasha was at work and Nessie insisted that I'd give her all the deets on what went down between Nicholas and I 2 weeks ago. She's been bugging me for the past days to tell her what went down. "I'm afraid that is strictly confidential!" I giggled. I mean Nicholas was very generous in all areas if you know what I mean.

"He gave me this necklace though." I said pulling it from under my sweatshirt. "It was his mothers." I said while playing with it. "Woah, this ones definitely a keeper, he's a football player..gets great marks in school.. And on top of that technically he's a billionaire." She said while looking amazed.

"Where can I sign up to marry this boy?" She said laughing again. "What's the other kids name? Carlton?" She wondered aloud. Cameron! I haven't talked to him in days and why must everyone call him carlton. I totally forgot about him. I'll call him later on maybe. I haven't talked to Cara either since the incident. I really need to reconnect with her too.

"Hey, do you have some water?" I said. I've been feeling a little tired lately. "Uh yeah, bottled or tap?" She asked. "Oh it real--." I jumped up quickly from my spot holding my mouth and ran to the toilet. I just couldn't stop throwing up. "Are you okay?" Nessie asked. "Yeah, It's just food poisoning probably." I said wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

I got up and washed my hands while Nessie handed me a cup of water. "Here drink this slowly." She said. I took the cup out of her hands and drank. "Don't eat food out of mobile vans idiot." She said giggling. I mocked her with sarcasm before grabbing my stuff and saying goodbye.

I'd come over again this week to celebrate my birthday with Nessie and Tasha. "Do you know that I love you?" Nicholas said on the other end of the phone as I laid on my bed. "Urmm... I don't know." I said playing dumb. "Well, I love you and I gotta go because I have practice tomorrow okay?" He whispered. "Okay." I said In agreement to his statement. I just hope he does.

And right when we hung up was when it started again. Throwing up is a terrible feeling and it just makes you feel tired and sick and angry. I'm tired and sick if throwing up all day today. Don't eat food from street cars.

Maybe it's because my period is about to start soon?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a filler btw.