The Cabin Chap. 19 Part 2

"You know that shower is pretty amaz--." What? The whole living room had been transformed. Like honestly, there was candles lit and placed all over the room and a sign that read "happy birthday." My birthday isn't until next week, what is all this for?

"I know your birthday is next week, but I'm not going to be able to celebrate it with you because I have conditioning for football and I wanted to make it up to you." He rambled. "So you planned this?" I asked. "Yeah, I was hoping you would've said yes so I could bring you here." He said while playing with his fingers.

"This is beautiful." I said while hugging him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

For the rest of the night, we just enjoyed each others company. He sung happy birthday for me and we laughed and joked around. "Oh, I actually got something for you." He said while pulling a box out of his pocket. "What is this?" I said while taking it out of his hands. I opened it and inside was a diamond pendant necklace.

"It was my moms, I'm sure she would have wanted you to have it." He said with a smile. "I can't take this." I said closing the box and handing it back to him. "Technically baby girl, you can. You just don't want too." He said while pushing it back towards me. "But shouldn't you save that for your future wife or daughter or something?" I said slowly.

His eyes turned sad, as he looked at me. "Do you really think she would've wanted me to have this?" I said hoping to make him happier. "She would've loved it he said. "Well go ahead, help me try it on." I said while lifting up my curls. He stood behind me and connected the ends of the necklace, he then grabbed my hand and pulled me to a mirror.

"See, beautiful right?" He said smiling at us in the reflection. "It's just gorgeous." I said while playing with the necklace. "I was talking about you, but yeah the necklace is pretty nice." He said with his charming smile. I love everything about this boy, his smile, his hair, his eyes, his body, his personality, and his style. I'm in love with everything about him.

I turned around and hugged him tightly. I think I'm falling in love with him. I mean I think I've always loved him In that way but I just never thought about it because he was always just that older brother type figure. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you too." I said while looking up at him. I meant it in a whole 'nother way this time.

And then I kissed him. He didn't respond into the kiss the first few seconds but eventually he did. He picked me up from the floor and wrapped my legs and around his waist. We kept kissing all the way up to the bedroom. He laid me on the bed and climbed on top of me. He kissed down my neck to my stomache before making his way back up and taking my shirt off.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, I guess hoping I wouldn't say no to him. "Yeah." I said nodding my head and pulling him down for a kiss. Actually, I'm more scared than anything. This is going to be my first time, I know it's not Nicholas's. He's had enough experience for us both.

He pulled away for air. "I know it's your first time." He said knowingly. I swear he can read my mind. "We don't have to do this." He said . "But I want to Nicholas." I demanded. "I can't take advantage of you." He said hesitantly. "Just do this for me." He looked down at me and nodded before kissing me and then one thing led to another. And we....well you know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm am not about to write Nicholas and Natalia's sex scene simply because its just aca-awkward for me. So sorry. Just make up how you'd want them to get it on, okay?