Her Brother Chap. 3

I apologize for how bad this chapter is about to be. Just know that I'm trying to develop as an inchworm and a person. lmfao, I can't not be serious worth shit. Anyways enjoy this terrible chapter for it shan't be terrible for long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 months later. If someone told me 2 months later I'd be sitting here listening to this bullshit I would have sabotaged the hell out of that date.

"No, you hang up first!" Nicholas whispered into the phone. "Uh uh you hang up first babe." Some one please... kill me now.

I got up and slammed the phone on the receiver. "Now you hung up first." I smiled as I grabbed the phone again. "What's your problem?" He said while staring at me with anger in his eyes. "Hey, I told you I needed the phone. You didn't listen, I can't be held accountable for what I do." I said while typing the numbers into the phone and calling cara's number.

"I can't believe you." He said while walking out of the kitchen. Ever since Nicky and Farrah started dating our friendship has taken a turn for the worst. They spend every minute together and we barely talk anymore. He's as emotional as a female lately and can't take anymore of my jokes anymore.

"Hey, Hot stuff!" She answered. "Are we still down tonight?" I asked anxiously. I really needed some time out with her. Over these months I meet cara in class and we just instantly clicked. She had moved here from L.A and had already made a reputation as the party girl.

"Can't. I'm grounded for about 34 years. As of yesterday they say." She said with a serious tone. "But that doesn't mean I fucking won't. Pick you up in about 30." She said quickly. "Alright, I'll be waiting until then beautiful." We made kissy noises goodbye and hung up.

I made my way upstairs silently and got ready. Tonight was simple, we were going to hang out at the bowling alley and talk about how much we hate people. Wait, that makes us sound like bad people but we aren't. We just hate people.

I straightened my hair with the flat iron Angela gave me for Christmas and put on some high wasted shorts that I got from the thrift store awhile back.

I heard a car coming up the drive and I grabbed my bracelets and walked down the stairs. Angela was in the kitchen planning on what to cook for dinner. "Angela, I'm going out with cara." I said while walking towards the door. "Woah, woah!" She said rushing out the kitchen. "Where's Nicholas?" She said while wiping her wet hands on her apron. "I don't know." I said. I honestly didn't fucking care.

"Okay, if you see him tell him that I need to talk to him." She said while walking back towards the kitchen. "Oh and curfew is 9:45, you know the consequences." She yelled back. "Yes mam." I said while walking out the door.

"Has it really been 30 minutes?" I said while approaching cara. "Yeah,but look--" she began. "Woah, who's car is that?" I asked while pushing her out of the way and walking towards the beautiful piece of metal. "It's my brothers car and he's supposed to be driving us tonight, he just got into town tonight and my parents say that's the only way I can go anywhere." She said with a huff, this bitch. I would be honored to even breath around a car like this.

"Like what you see?" A voice asked. "Of course, this is my dream car. A 1970 camaro. What is life?" I said while drooling over it. I turned around and met eyes with the stranger. "Natalia, meet my brother Cameron. Cameron, meet Natalia." She said while waving her hands back and forth between us. "Now lets fucking go, the nights young and I'm getting old." Cara yelled while making her way towards the car.

We all got in and Cameron started the engine. He revved it up a bit before driving down the road. After awhile Cara got a phone call and was so into it. Leaving her brother and I enveloped complete silence. We had reached a red light and I started to shift in my seat a little. While adjusting my shirt I looked up in the rearview mirror to see him staring at me. When he saw that I'd caught him, he shamelessly gave me a subtle wink.

"Hey, what are you doing dick face? It's a green light." Cara cursed while punching him in the shoulder. He was cute no doubt about it, he had the looks but I'm sure he had a girlfriend. But who knows, maybe I could get the older hot brother if I tried. Nah...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am a(n) inchworm of excitement . You guys are actually reading this terrible story. God bless you innocent lost souls. You're beautiful and I love you.