Look

Sorry for no uploads, don't hate me. I'm really trying here. :(

______________________________

Natalia's P.O.V

"Please stop crying Amelia." I said trying to give her juice. She's been crying since this morning. I've taken her to the doctor and they said she's teething. I thought she was suppose to start teething awhile ago but turns out she's what they call a late bloomer.

I've done everything the doctors have told me to do but it doesn't work. She continues to cry and it's so unbearable. I feel like I'm doing this parenting thing all on my own and on top of that nobody ever has time for me; Cameron hates me, Nicholas hates me, cara's living her life and everyone is just busy.

Before I knew it I started crying again for the 100th time this week. "I'm so sorry Amelia." I cried. There's no way I could ever possibly be a good mother, a good wife, or a good friend. I can see why everyone including Nicholas has distanced himself away from me. I'm a walking disaster.

______________________________

Nicholas's P.O.V

"Look, being with you in the beginning was a complete mistake." Leslie has been clinging to me lately like I'm with her and I'm not. She knows that I'm married and I'm love with Natalia.

"But we have a baby on the way." She said trying to stand up. Obviously her belly was a really big obstacle for her at this point in her pregnancy. "I'm not leaving my wife for you Leslie. I never was and you knew that." I shook my head. "If this kid is mine than I'll take care of him like I said before but our relationship will strictly be just associates." I said walking towards her front door.

"These little gatherings that you keep inviting me to are going to stop now. I'm not going to cheat on the best thing that's ever happened to me." I said before walking out and slamming her front door. If I'd never cheated on Talia in the first place this wouldn't of happened. I just really hope I can get out of the doghouse this time.