Resolution

I feel like at some point the dramas gotta stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did he put his hands on you?" Cameron

asked me as he drove me home. "No." Technically he didn't he just grabbed me. "Can you just drop me off here?" I don't need anymore confrontation between anyone. "No, you're a pregnant 17 year old girl, and it's late and I need to make sure you make it home safely." He said as looked over to me.

"If he ever put his hands you, you don't be afraid to tell me ever." He said a couple minutes later when he pulled into my driveway. I saw Nicholas on the steps pacing back and forth before he noticed the presence of a car.

"Please go home Cameron, I'll call you tonight before I sleep okay?" He didn't respond back to me, he just looked forward." I got out and walked towards the house. "We need to talk." Nick said as I approached the steps. He looked behind me towards Cameron's car as he pulled away.

"If you want to talk than lets do it right here, this is the distance." I said motioning between us because I'd kick Nicholas's ass while I'm pregnant before I let him touch me the way he touched me today.

"Okay fair enough, there is no excuse for my behavior today and I've talked to my coach and he referred us to a place for counseling. He says when him and his wife went through these things it better helped them. I'm trying the best I can here and honestly talia, you weren't making it easy for me." He clumped all his words together but I understood him perfectly.

"I understand that If we were older maybe we could raise this baby better but I'm begging you to reconsider your choice of adoption." He said sadly. "I already had, today I decided that I wanted to keep the baby but from your backlash on me today I decided that I can't be with you right now." I said choosing my words carefully. "This has nothing to do with Cameron but everything to do with my baby and me now, I just need time right now." I pressed on.

Nicholas nodded his head and said "I totally understand as long as we're keeping this baby."

I walked up the stairs and into the house. He followed behind. "I'm very tired." I said turning to say goodnight when Nicholas hugged me. "Thank you for not giving up on me." He whispered and didn't let go for awhile. "Come on, we can talk about it some more in the morning." I said.